Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Relationship advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 5:45pm
Dang Sang.

Other requirements aside I absolutely have to love someone to even think long term.
The chemistry has to be right.
There has to be a yearning along with the other sensible qualifications.

I don't think going by a specific formula would give me long term happiness and that's an important factor for me.
Not just can he provide this and that though that high on the list too
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Love is always funny to me.
Because given the right circumstances I could love almost anyone.
I don't base my relationships on love.

I think this applies to a lot of people, most people
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 5:49pm
Jones I don't think you understood what I was saying.
I'm saying that just because I love you...that doesn't mean we need to be together.
I love/have loved a lot of people so it's not a top priority for me. 

First and foremost I need someone that respects me, can provide, is dependable, we have to share common philosophies on life, agree on parenting, etc.
If all of that is there I'm going to love you....there's just no way around it.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

thats definitely better than nothing.. 

what did he have to say about the break? was he mad? did he try to change your mind? 
he wasnt like, 'okay, nvm… i wont go if it bothers you that much' ? 

He wasn't happy about it and insisted that he'll call me every day to see how I'm doing

girl no. he callin' and checkin' to make sure u don't, won't, can't move on. he's off gettin' it in with somebody else but he's calling to make sure u don't. I know it's scornful and you're hurting but get rid of him like for real.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Y'all saying black men might b better, but....I think I'm leaving race out of this one. Men ain't $hit. Mexican, white, black, Jewish, Italian, middle eastern, Jamaican, American, European, African, rich, poor, uneducated, educated, married, single, young, old, tall, short, THEY AINT $HIT

But them some of them r. At least ur not wasting time with a terrible one, passing up good ones anymore: )

Black men my not be shattt but the stroke game will have you forgetting all their sins. Thank you.

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 15 2014 at 6:28pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:27pm
a bunch of Nene's? Wot?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:30pm
Wot? Now she lying?

well dang. as The BHM turns.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 6:38pm

Gotta watch out for those smart sounding men. Sometimes they're worse than the thugs.

lmao!  
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 8:04pm
Who suggested this break?...Yep he played the game very well.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Y'all saying black men might b better, but....I think I'm leaving race out of this one. Men ain't $hit. Mexican, white, black, Jewish, Italian, middle eastern, Jamaican, American, European, African, rich, poor, uneducated, educated, married, single, young, old, tall, short, THEY AINT $HIT

But them some of them r. At least ur not wasting time with a terrible one, passing up good ones anymore: )

Black men my not be shattt but the stroke game will have you forgetting all their sins. Thank you.

And there will never be any argument there
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>
  Share Topic