BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Relationship advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 33>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jacy_babi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

yes he is white and he did go to meet the lady. I am heartbroken

Hug
all jokes aside.. 
why didnt you tell him not to go? and that it bothered you? 

I did before I posted this thread. He said that she's just a friend and how can I expect him not help someone who has confided in him.

because… it makes you uncomfortable because shes talked about sex and invited him over… 

will there be any repercussions for him going against your wishes? or are you just going to act like it didnt happen? 

We're taking a break
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

He also had this to say:

You pitched me against a bunch of… what’s her name? Nene’s? I thought these girls were in the UK. Ahh but now it makes sense!

ftp
Yeeeeeah, dump his racist flat arse. Let him go have picnics with a married woman with kids. Dead

Does the husband know he is playing 2nd fiddle to a lame student yet?

ETA: A break? He's racist.Confused

Edited by carolina cutie - Jun 14 2014 at 4:02pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:02pm
thats definitely better than nothing.. 

what did he have to say about the break? was he mad? did he try to change your mind? 
he wasnt like, 'okay, nvm… i wont go if it bothers you that much' ? 

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:02pm
Gotta watch out for those smart sounding men. Sometimes they're worse than the thugs.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:03pm
Awwe I feel bad for Jacy
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:06pm
Yeah all jokes aside, he is not good for you. I've dated a man just like that before and they will make you feel guilty about all the things that are common sense. He should'nt have gone because his allegiance lies with you, not this woman who STILL has her man.

Calling women on a black forum "Nene's" is also offensive and speaks volumes on what kind of man he truly is. I hope you see it because quite honestly this is your life to live and have and enjoy. Not ours. The fact that ppl even went out of their way to give you some REAL advice (prior to the clowning) should tell you something.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:06pm
I hope you mean a break forever because no mama...he is HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE.

You are worth too much to deal with a racist, controlling, gaslighting, abuser (bc believe me he's already on the way there).

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Did anyone tell her they already and she finna be single? If not.....

They already and you finna be single.

Called it.....Sorry honey.....and he is a closet racist too. A bunch of Nene's? I bet the friend is white....girl get you some chocolate.......he aint putting it down.......all the verbiage.....nah he aint.....
jacy_babi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:09pm

thats definitely better than nothing.. 

what did he have to say about the break? was he mad? did he try to change your mind? 
he wasnt like, 'okay, nvm… i wont go if it bothers you that much' ? 

He wasn't happy about it and insisted that he'll call me every day to see how I'm doing
jacy_babi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:09pm

Did anyone tell her they already and she finna be single? If not.....

They already and you finna be single.

Called it.....Sorry honey.....and he is a closet racist too. A bunch of Nene's? I bet the friend is white....girl get you some chocolate.......he aint putting it down.......all the verbiage.....nah he aint.....

She's a black woman
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 33>