Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Relationship advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Relationship advice

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jacy_babi View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 13 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 3441
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:49pm
yes he is white and he did go to meet the lady. I am heartbroken
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 216667
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

yes he is white and he did go to meet the lady. I am heartbroken

Hug
all jokes aside.. 
why didnt you tell him not to go? and that it bothered you? 
Back to Top
jacy_babi View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 13 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 3441
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:51pm
The full post:

Good evening everyone. Hope you are all doing well. I am not quite sure who it is I am addressing, your average age group etc. but it would be safe to assume it is mostly ladies who frequent this particular site. Given this, I would hate to get caught up in a sexist-totalitarian kind of argument for what I am about to say, but I have witnessed my girl being overcome by morbid fears after some of your responses and I have something to say about it nonetheless. I can only trust that you will address my arguments and not try to undermine them by attacking my or my girlfriend’s online persona.

Before moving on to the juicy bits, let me make something very clear from the kick-off so that no one argues that I am disguising my ill intent or dirty secrets behind defensive, long-winded arguments. I intend on going on that stroll in the park and having a discussion with the married woman. Shocking, I know. It will most definitely NOT be a picnic (I haven’t even done that with my girlfriend) and my girlfriend is of course welcome to join, no pressure on her, this is not a matter of trust (I will not play the trust card) it is simply a matter of choice – her choice and her choice only. I am merely chiming in to say how utterly flabbergasted I am left before the malice of unscathed, raw human emotion; especially when it comes in the form of – shall I say – supposedly friendly advice?

My lady was quite accurate with the facts, if not a bit concise, and I trust you have been accurate with your feelings. I am grateful for your responses but I can’t help but notice that these verge from mild bafflement and cautious advice to downright pseudo-prophetic assertions of the sort: “Married woman wants to ; Your boyfriend entertains the thought; If he goes, he’s interested in her [God, you draw these perfect little lines in your head and can be so didactic at times, everything makes perfect sense and it’s all the same to you, no matter who’s involved & individuals’ differences – sorry, I just couldn’t resist, I’ll wait till later for building up my argument]; He may have deleted the messages; Delete her; Get it under control or she gets a new daddy for her kids [she has no kids]; It is already too late, they are smashing [Smashing? Really??]”.

To the rest of you offering good advice, I am thankful – your opinions are heeded and weighed in. But this riposte of mine is very specifically directed towards this latter kind of mischievous chirpers, the ones that have filled my good girl with doubts and have introduced undue distress into this relationship. It has the purpose of being a bit sharp, with a scattering of pungent for good measure, in hopes that this will blunt the edge of your forthcoming comments and spare future victims of aforementioned distress. Now unto you, little chirpers, I say this. If you have successfully come to a conclusion about a two-year long relationship based on a singular paragraph non-exhaustively describing a singular event, or you have descried the inner workings of a dynamic love affair between two complex – we are all complex, you may NOT argue against that – individuals based on the SAME little paragraph, and you have furthermore effectively categorized the protagonists under neat little subgroups in your head so that you can cost-effectively call my girlfriend pretty much naïve before hailing me a cheater, then there are two scenarios at play here. One makes me sad for the outlook on humanity, the other makes me sadder.

Off with the good news first. I am sad that you spend so much of your time and energy being as creative as evidenced on this thread… on this thread. A married woman sending me some pictures indisputably means we are “smashing”; now that’s creative I say. You could use that creativity and resourcefulness to further other aspects of your life or the life of others. The world would be a much better place if you did; and I would be much obliged. There’s a certain amount of vanity associated with taking a peek at the everyday lives of others by taking time out of your own lives, wouldn’t you say? Granted, we asked for your advice. But there’s also a certain amount of vainglory (slightly different thing, look it up) associated with thinking you have been innately graced with the skillset of an adroit psychologist and the capacity of an enlightened guru for resolving peoples’ troubles with a mere hurtful-albeit-quirky quip – and that we have most definitely not asked for. You can keep your eschatological drama, it truly makes me sad.

And now for the bad news. I am yet more saddened by the fact that some of you may have been so inadvertently scarred in life so as to assume that if I have a conversation about how to save a marriage with an old female acquaintance/friend of mine who asked for advice, while also setting her straight about level of closeness permitted, kisses, “honey” comments and the like and letting her know how absolutely blessed I feel in my current relationship face-to-face, I am indubitably cheating. Who has done this to you? If you have been hurt by someone in like manner please shy away from handing out advice until you have resolved your own issues.

My girlfriend and I are apparently here for your advice, I will obviously not shut the world on us; but neither will I have vain, self-indulgent hypocrites taking guesses at our current status by throwing darts at us blind-folded. I hear your cute little voices piping up already: “How dare you, you little bigot! You do not know us; you have not lived life in our shoes, seen the world through our eyes, heard what our ears have heard – our experiences are no object of your understanding and these experiences can never be condensed in our two lines of a comment. You do not know us… What makes you think you can judge us?”

To which I would aptly retort: “My point exactly… You do not know me; you have not lived life in my shoes, seen the world through my eyes, heard what my ears have heard – my experiences are no object of your understanding and my experiences can never be condensed in a paragraph’s worth of a thread-opener. You do not know me... What makes you think you can judge me?”


Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 237163
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

He also had this to say:

You pitched me against a bunch of… what’s her name? Nene’s? I thought these girls were in the UK. Ahh but now it makes sense!
 
ftp
Back to Top
jacy_babi View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 13 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 3441
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:53pm
He also had this to say:

You pitched me against a bunch of… what’s her name? Nene’s? I thought these girls were in the UK. Ahh but now it makes sense!
Back to Top
jacy_babi View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 13 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 3441
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

yes he is white and he did go to meet the lady. I am heartbroken

Hug
all jokes aside.. 
why didnt you tell him not to go? and that it bothered you? 


I did before I posted this thread. He said that she's just a friend and how can I expect him not help someone who has confided in him.
Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Offline
Points: 392831
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

He also had this to say:

You pitched me against a bunch of… what’s her name? Nene’s? I thought these girls were in the UK. Ahh but now it makes sense!

the undertones behind that statement smh...Sleepy

I hope you dumped him jacy


Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 14 2014 at 4:07pm
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 216667
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

yes he is white and he did go to meet the lady. I am heartbroken

Hug
all jokes aside.. 
why didnt you tell him not to go? and that it bothered you? 


I did before I posted this thread. He said that she's just a friend and how can I expect him not help someone who has confided in him.

because… it makes you uncomfortable because shes talked about sex and invited him over… 

will there be any repercussions for him going against your wishes? or are you just going to act like it didnt happen? 

Back to Top
jacy_babi View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 13 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 3441
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

yes he is white and he did go to meet the lady. I am heartbroken

Hug
all jokes aside.. 
why didnt you tell him not to go? and that it bothered you? 


I did before I posted this thread. He said that she's just a friend and how can I expect him not help someone who has confided in him.

because… it makes you uncomfortable because shes talked about sex and invited him over… 

will there be any repercussions for him going against your wishes? or are you just going to act like it didnt happen? 



We're taking a break
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 303013
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by jacy_babi jacy_babi wrote:

He also had this to say:

You pitched me against a bunch of… what’s her name? Nene’s? I thought these girls were in the UK. Ahh but now it makes sense!
 
ftp
Yeeeeeah, dump his racist flat arse. Let him go have picnics with a married woman with kids. Dead


Does the husband know he is playing 2nd fiddle to a lame student yet?


ETA: A break? He's racist.Confused


Edited by carolina cutie - Jun 14 2014 at 4:02pm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down