Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Relationship advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:37pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLBut this riposte of mine is very specifically directed towards this latter kind of mischievous chirpers, the ones that have filled my good girl with doubts and have introduced undue distress into this relationship. It has the purpose of being a bit sharp, with a scattering of pungent for good measure, in hopes that this will blunt the edge of your forthcoming comments and spare future victims of aforementioned distress. 

SQUEAAAAAALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with a scattering of pungent for good measure? MERCYYYY

what that thing smell like? Roses with a scattering of pungent for good measure!

LAWWWKKSSSSS MI AH DEADDEADDEADEADEAD
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:41pm

Another side eye 

" if I have a conversation about how to save a marriage with an old female acquaintance/friend of mine who asked for advice, while also setting her straight about level of closeness permitted, kisses, “honey” comments and the like"
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:41pm
Sad... I hope her self worth goes way up and she leaves him.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:41pm
Wait ladies . Do yo think that's member Ruby fox ? Remember she ask for help to leave her awful husband ? I hope not . Long time since i heard from her or saw her post . Pray i am wrong and she finally left with the baby . Good night everyone .
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:43pm
Lol ricky...is killing me with these doses of that essay.   
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:43pm
i think she said theyre both 23.. and hes in his 2nd year of school 
he reminds me of mixer but kinda smart. 

@ diane 

Edited by coconess - Jun 12 2014 at 10:49pm
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:44pm
This brotha has typed a dissertation. And said nothing. I would've left him long ago just for all the extraness.
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:45pm
She sounds young and naive and he is a manipulator.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:45pm
After actually reading the diatribe 

it's either an alias trying to type like a man and failing 

Or this bf is a retired queen 

Or this whole thing is a very strange situation 

Not sure which
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Im not gonna lie when I saw that long as post my first thought was....."Is this heifer dating Modelbusiness?"

Do you see why ppl dont like you? do you seeeeeeeee?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Modelbusiness congrats on the wedding! If it's happened already. I see you lurkingWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 33>
  Share Topic