Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Relationship advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:57am
OP, we need an update on the picnic situation, dont forget about us Cry
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Did anyone tell her they already and she finna be single? If not.....

They already and you finna be single.
he ain't gonna leave her

But he gonn' keep fuccking her

The reason he told her is if she found some sh*t the he's too a be like, but I told you already

That whole spin of my man ain't hitting it right is to get him to smash on the regular

I bet he asked her how cme she got a man but they fuccked to get rid of his own guilt

Edited by afrokock - Jun 12 2014 at 12:14pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She only 6 yrs older so she not that old. Hell he probably saw that vinegar douche bottle in the bathroom and wanna see wha she yankin wit. He betta go tame that snappa. Be worried op

what's this vinegar douche you are talking about... serious questionQuestion
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:49pm
Vinegar is supposed to tighten it up
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I am thinking that this game they are playing about (honesty) is getting out of control because now the "boyfriend" is taking their game a little too far.  Her boyfriend knows what he is doing...he is in the lead.

yes yes yes
OP your boyfriend reminds me of a VERY similar story on a threadthat another girl posted about her friend dating a guy who mentioned some girl who had feelings for him. Guys nowadays are playing the "i-am-honest-with-you" card to smash another girl while pretending to feel pity for the girl who caught feelings.

He most likely already did something. It is obvious that this woman is into him. Why would he entertain her on facebook, go to her house and now debate with you if he should go to this picnic?

You should just break up with him, it is better for your emotional health and body health - you never know what kind of diseases he'll bring from sharing his d!ck with her..........
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Nopes...it drys out your PH...douching is not recommended. Alum tightens...so they say
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:10pm

Confused Really???  I've never heard that before.  I thought the vinegar was to wash away and/or neutralize odor and bacterial discharge.Shocked
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:10pm
Giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrl. No.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Nopes...it drys out your PH...douching is not recommended. Alum tightens...so they say
Hmmmmm sounds like a yeast infection waiting to happen.Wink
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:13pm
Yea douching is bad..
But I know I remember Nita and Sandra talkin about tightening up their cooches by putting some in their baths..
I think it was ACV
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 35>
  Share Topic