FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rejoice Always

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rejoice Always
    Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 9:32am
Today's Topic: Rejoice Always
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): Psalms 35:9

Devotional:
Rejoice your way through life’s circumstances! "Rejoice in the Lord always (delight, gladden yourselves in Him); again I say, Rejoice! Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything"…Philippians 4:4,6; Amplified Version. If Satan is already trying to steal from you why give him your joy too?

Paul, is a great example of someone who, despite persecution and imprisonment, continued to rejoice in the Lord. Our joy comes from a close relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ. All we have to do is make a decision to rejoice always no matter what comes our way! "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God"…Hebrews 12:2, KJV. If Jesus can endure the cross and still have joy then surely you and I can go through any circumstance in life with joy!

Keeping your joy will enable you to stand fast in the Lord. Half the battle is won when we can maintain our joy despite opposing circumstances. Boldly proclaim that you have the joy of the Lord!

Today’s Scripture Meditation

"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation"…Psalm 35:9, KJV

Sponsored Links

lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 10:16pm
Amen, the love of God brings joy to my heart. When I feel down, God is always there to give me a reason to smile and be hopeful.
Visje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Visje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 4:12pm
I shall rejoice in the Lord!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 3:11am
Thesalonians 5:16 says that "Rejoice Always"
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:35am
Originally posted by lolabelle lolabelle wrote:

Amen, the love of God brings joy to my heart. When I feel down, God is always there to give me a reason to smile and be hopeful.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic