Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Relaxers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Regimen and priducts for growing long relaxed hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Regimen and priducts for growing long relaxed hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
IKnoULuvNiesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IKnoULuvNiesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regimen and priducts for growing long relaxed hair
    Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:32am
So Ive decided that I'm going to quit team natural and go back to being relaxed but this time with more knowledge for success. My main goal is to have healthy hair and the length will come in time. Right now I own Ors Mayonnaise for my protein treatment, Organics deep conditioner, Cantu Shae butter leave in conditioner, Motions Oil moisturizer ( I need to finish it -_-) and I use Olive oil for sealing. I really enjoyed Herbal Essence as a conditioner but I still want to explore and try other brands and I need to buy a sulfate free shampoo. These are what I use now for my natural hair though I'm sure I can use it on ny relaxed hair too. Still I would like to know other women's regimen and products they use that they feel work ( I know what works for one person doesn't always work for others)
Sponsored Links

nikkie263 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkie263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:04am
Hi. My hair is long, thick and past bsl and relaxed. I relax every 6 months. Wash my hair every 2 wks with shampoo. And Cowash once a week. For shampoo I use aussie moisture. Conditioners well theres a few... i love the ors hair mayo for my protein. I use that after shampoos. And i like organix argon oil and shea butter and amla legends body filler hair cream for my cowashes. Once i rinse out any conditioner I towel dry and immediately put oil on my hair and scalp. That seals in the moisture. Favorite oils real virgin olive oil, organix hair milk oil, real shea butter, pure tea tree oil is good for scalp problems, jojoba oil, just to name a few. Whether my hair is curly or straightened i use the green hair lotion by ors. a little bit goes a long way. Try looking on youtube and I lurked on this site for like 2 yrs with trials and error in btwn. GOOD LUCK im pretty sure u will find a regimen.
natcat126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natcat126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:07pm
i saw a major improvement once i started adding more protein to my regimen. i did a protein treatment and moisture treatment every time i washed, (and i cowashed by the way). Everytime i have my hair out ( im wearing weaves) i make sure to moisturize and seal (usually with water/conditioner and castor oil). If you are going to have your hair out daily i would moisturize and seal daily. But yeah by doing that and stretching my relaxers (once i did as much as 6 months! thats a long time for me, lol) i saw a big improvement. Try stretching your relaxers gradually and slowly, and only as much as you can handle. I don't think i'll stretch as long again as it was a tiring episode during the last months, but for me my aim is 3 months. Hope i helped
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply