FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

? regarding ordering from Bdogg

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Puddy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? regarding ordering from Bdogg
    Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:26pm
Hi everyone, For those ladies who had ordered hair from Bdogg through WU, how did you do it?  I went to my local WU to fill out the form to send money but there was not an address on the form to fill out that information.  On the form, it just has the destination: Country/City/State and the receivers first/last name.  When I questioned this to the agent, she asked if I had the receivers ID, or a test question.  I am really confused as to how this is done bc I never sent money through WU. For the ladies who has experience dealing with Bdogg & WU, can you so kindly offer suggestions on how to go about sending money through WU.  Thanks in advance,
Sponsored Links

altimagurl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:40pm
when you email them your order they give you all of the WU info needed at the bottom of the confirmation email. The name will probably be different each time your order but the address will be the same. no test question needed.

hth
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:46am
You are able to do it online as well. Hopefully all worked out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic