Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Refunds???

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
Kamille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Refunds???
    Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:07am
Hi all!

I had a quick question. I have read many topics on here about refunding bundles, and I know that if you wash the hair, cut the wefts, seal them, etc. of course, the vendor will not want it back... But what about removing the ties????? I bought two bundles recently, and the texture doesn't match my relaxed hair so I wanted to return it. However, one of the bundles, I removed those plastic ties that manufacturers put on, so that I could see the weft construction, beard, etc. (It's kind of impossible to see that all wrapped around each other). But the vendor is saying that they will only take it back with the ties still on!! What do I do? I think this is really strange, I have never heard of anything like this before, as aren't those plastic ties something put there by the vendors themselves?

Thanks guys for your input!
Sponsored Links

Kamille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:25am
Bump.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:29am
It really just depends in the vendor. I've had a vendor who accepted hair back after I removed the wrappers, and I had one who absolutely refused.

If the particular vendor you brought it from told you no, then unfortunately that's gonna be a no.

Stress to them you haven't done anything to the hair, and hope they have some mercy.
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:19pm
Oh,gosh,you should retun the weaves back and it's not right if your vendor could not accept the refunding.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic