Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Reet Expo Hair Review (Pic Heavy)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DivaKeya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DivaKeya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reet Expo Hair Review (Pic Heavy)
    Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:03pm
Divas,

Its been a while since I posted a review on this site, but I wanted to share my experience with this hair. The hair is from Reet Expo on alibaba or reethumanhair.com. This is my second order from them . I ordered a couple of years back after finding them here on BHM, and had problems with the hair and contacted them and they IMMEDIATELY resolved my issue. This time I ordered 2 bundles of Indian Body Wave 16& 18’’. The hair was overnighted so that was a plus.

The customer service was good and I contacted with them through phone and google chat. They were very patient and answered all of my questions. To date, Indian hair is my favorite texture and they are located in India so that’s a huge plus any they are also affordable. The guy I communicated with is located in America and they also have a headquarters in US, which is why I received the hair so soon.
The only con that I have with this hair is that once I colored it it seemed to have become dry. I used a 40 developer and Adore rinse.

I installed on a u part wig. At first I thought it wasn't going to be enough but I ended up having some left over. The hair did not shed at all and the ends did not seem damaged once I colored it. The hair blends well with my hair. I experience minimum frizz, The hair holds a curl well and I used flexirods at night. I also have a couple of reviews on my Youtube- Youtube.com/Inezmoore.

Edited by DivaKeya - Mar 13 2014 at 8:05pm
Sponsored Links

SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 1:27am
Very nice! More pics though. 
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:27am
Thank you for sharing!!!  Nice color!   I love the Adore rinses.   You might want to stay with 30 vol next time you color, and use a high lift if you used bleach.  It is so much more gentle, and Indian hair, good Indian hair, should have no trouble lifting with that. (in my experience)

Edited by hennared - Mar 14 2014 at 6:27am
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:36am
it looks lovely. Maybe try a good moisturizing deep conditioner to combat the dryness.
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:43pm
nice color, blending is a lil bit off
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 3:06am
girl, pic heavy means more than 2 pics LOL. I kept scrolling thinking I was missing something< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 8:16am
^^LOL
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 11:05am
This is nice
Sherlocked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherlocked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 2:10am
Hi!Are you looking for quality hair?
I just opened a new hair store on aliexpress, the hair I sell is few times cheaper than you normally get,and the quality is 6A top grade.
If you are searching for quality hair at cheap price, you have definitely come to the right place.
Please visit my store to find the hair you like.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1154055 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1154055
It's in an opening promotion now,plus,you'll get $2 money return for a purchase over $100,$5 for a purchase over $200.THERE IS NO LIMITS.
I am totally devout to customer service, your satisfaction is my first priority.
Come and get your care-free hair now!
May beauty with you
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Sherlocked Sherlocked wrote:

Hi!Are you looking for quality hair?
I just opened a new hair store on aliexpress, the hair I sell is few times cheaper than you normally get,and the quality is 6A top grade.
If you are searching for quality hair at cheap price, you have definitely come to the right place.
Please visit my store to find the hair you like.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1154055 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1154055
It's in an opening promotion now,plus,you'll get $2 money return for a purchase over $100,$5 for a purchase over $200.THERE IS NO LIMITS.
I am totally devout to customer service, your satisfaction is my first priority.
Come and get your care-free hair now!
May beauty with you

Chile bye
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake