Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Redditor's open relationship backfires beautifully
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Redditor's open relationship backfires beautifully

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

you dont ask for an open relationship with a closed black book

or without a steady stream of culo

Basically. This dude was in a 2 year relationship, he was rusty and didn't know what he was getting himself into. He needs to lay off the internet dating and holler at women in person. Never quit a job until u have another one lined up already. Women will always get sex easier than men anyways.

But that fetlife.com site is something else
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:03pm
urmmm...

It worries me, dearly, how much guys think all they need to do is post their hairy mugs (or backs and bellies) onto dating sites, and they'll have girls flooding in.

Yeah, unless you look like a Brad Pitt/Denzel/Justin Timberlake/Pierce Brosnan mashup, more money in the bank than can be counted (with intentions stated of sharing said monies with your lover) or can prove you have a 10 inch cock and know how to use it, you ain't sh*t on them sites.

You hear me?

YOU AIN'T SH*T.

A big-boned bitch with one eye, hair growing out her nipples, a hunchback, and 3 teeth will get more replies in 1 day than your average-looking dude in one week--bet.

Guys are so f*cking cocky.  So stupidly, stupidly cocky.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:04pm
lol....he really didn't think it through
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

urmmm...

It worries me, dearly, how much guys think all they need to do is post their hairy mugs (or backs and bellies) onto dating sites, and they'll have girls flooding in.

Yeah, unless you look like a Brad Pitt/Denzel/Justin Timberlake/Pierce Brosnan mashup, more money in the bank than can be counted (with intentions stated of sharing said monies with your lover) or can prove you have a 10 inch cock and know how to use it, you ain't sh*t on them sites.

You hear me?

YOU AIN'T SH*T.

A big-boned bitch with one eye, hair growing out her nipples, a hunchback, and 3 teeth will get more replies in 1 day than your average-looking dude in one week--bet.

Guys are so f*cking cocky.  So stupidly, stupidly cocky.

All men know dating sites are in favor of women nowadays. All u gotta do is make a plenty of fish account with an average girls picture and see how fast her inbox is flooded. 

Not saying I did that or anything
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:10pm
now that i think about it..it does kinda sound fake...

the whole time my reaction was really?Confused

but if its real he aint ish...like at all....
i love how he complained about her weight but mentioned he knew that she was big from the jump...

what was he expecting? if he couldnt deal with her weight he shouldn't have entered the relationship in the first place...
im glad she dropped him...she deserves better 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:10pm
its always been the case

its easy for a woman to get a date off a dating site than it is for a man

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

as 1sexytina1 says..."i can give away more p*ssy than you could ever get"...

I've never heard that before but I'm using it now
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:20pm
I missed the whole Blackplanet/Myspace era but I heard it was easier for dudes to get dates back then.....people are so used to meeting people online now, the novelty has worn off
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:34pm
Thanks RT.  This is unusual?

Story does seem skewed if the guy wrote it, skewed to his expense

Seems unlikely one would ask for an open relationship with no one in mind

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:47pm
I don't think the story is unusual or unlikely to happen. A girl getting more action than a guy seems perfectly plausible. I'm just skeptical of self depreciating reddit posts that seem designed to get upvotes and Lulz than actual advice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic