BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red ombre color help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red ombre color help
    Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:38pm
I'm posting here because the hair color section gets no traffic. Pictures are below. I am trying to dye my hair (that i dyed jet black a few months ago) to look like the first pics (princesskooch from YT). After bleaching the hair twice I ended up with the hair in the second pics. One friend told me that it's not blonde enough to take the color and because I bleached it twice, she suggested I wait 2 weeks & then bleach it a 3rd time. Another friend said that I bleached it enough & it should come out fine. What should I do? Thanks In advance! Sorry pics r huge. Posting from my iPhone.

1.)

2.)

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:02pm
Leave it like that and Put Adore rinse in raging red or intense red on the ends.....follow with a moisturize con....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:31pm
Thanks!!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:54pm
I would add heat to really get it to penetrate too
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:07pm
ooo girl that's gon come out CUTEWink
please make sure to let us see the results... I LOVE mixin colorsLOL
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:19pm
Adore is the business. I mixed raging red, intense red, and magenta..got one hell of a pretty deep red. I agree with the addition of heat...I let mine sit for a few hours.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Adore is the business. I mixed raging red, intense red, and magenta..got one hell of a pretty deep red. I agree with the addition of heat...I let mine sit for a few hours.

you got that right im from Chicago relocated to Arizona brought my hair stuff SOOO glad I had fresh bottles of adore cause right now im using em and the colors LAST and the colors are FIREWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 6:29pm
The ombre came out great! I installed the ombre upart w a lace closure. I will post pics later when I get off work :)
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:10pm
What products did you use?

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:44pm
that red is beautiful
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System