Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Red Lobster Waitress Gets $10K Tip After Racist...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Red Lobster Waitress Gets $10K Tip After Racist...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:50am
Why were they so comfortable writing it in the first place but now are saying they didn't? Did that couple really think she wouldnt broadcast it? If you were brave enough to do that, take the heat...

Edited by GG - Oct 13 2013 at 7:50am
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:00am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

Where is the proof that the guy wrote it? 

lol a black person has to show proof that a white person calls them n****r?  come now.

it wouldn't even make sense for her to write it herself bc she probably wasn't expecting a tip from a to-go order anyway. 
it was a to go order ? i aint tipping no got damn to go order on this side Confused
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:10am
lol she's ten k richer and y'all asking for proof?

Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:04am
A lot of people do a lot of stupid things for attention... beside whether it happened or not (which NOBODY can confirm 100%)  I don't see why she get a check for being call the N word. It happens everyday, should we all get a check? . Do a fund raising for something more meaningful ....IMO this is ridiculous. 
And before somebody wonder if I feel like calling somebody els the N word is not meaningful, I ve never used to this word, and maybe if we stop using this word among us black people other races will follow. 
This check is not gonna change anything. Starting a fund raising to actual hire a lawyer and sue the man ( if you guys actually believe he did it) to show that we don't tolerate the use of this word would have actually help all of us in the long term. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:11am
Anybody can make a fund raiser for anything.
You want that 10k so bad.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:13am

A lot of people do a lot of stupid things for attention... beside whether it happened or not (which NOBODY can confirm 100%)  I don't see why she get a check for being call the N word. It happens everyday, should we all get a check? . Do a fund raising for something more meaningful ....IMO this is ridiculous. 
And before somebody wonder if I feel like calling somebody els the N word is not meaningful, I ve never used to this word, and maybe if we stop using this word among us black people other races will follow. 
This check is not gonna change anything. Starting a fund raising to actual hire a lawyer and sue the man ( if you guys actually believe he did it) to show that we don't tolerate the use of this word would have actually help all of us in the long term. 
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:17am

But the point of it was to show that this won't be tolerated. It's not about the money, it's a statement. Also I'm not entirely sure you can sue someone for using the word.

Edited by GG - Oct 14 2013 at 6:17am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:21am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:26am
he looks guilty 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Where is the proof that the guy wrote it? 

lol a black person has to show proof that a white person calls them n****r?  come now.

it wouldn't even make sense for her to write it herself bc she probably wasn't expecting a tip from a to-go order anyway. 
it was a to go order ? i aint tipping no got damn to go order on this side Confused
LmaoLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic