| cutie wrote:|
anybody else suffers with this? this is so depressing. it has been going on for years. last year i did get a break, but then it came back and i've been fighting it since. i've been tested for diabetes and hiv (negative) and yesterday i got thyroid hormone levels drawn to see if i'm low on those. i was cultured and they said it was yeast, but they don't know what strain. so i'm thinking i'm resistant to the over the counter stuff and also diflucan. and i do all the stuff they tell you to do or not do (been doing that for years). so yesterday i started using yeast gard suppositories that i put in the freezer so they are cold and help with the swelling and inflammation and using diaper rash cream on the outside to help with itching. the diaper rash cream has me feeling a lot better. so anyway, anybody else have this problem or some insight on this? i'm also going to make my doc refer me to a gyno who specializes in this problem b/c this foolishness has got to stop!
Look let me tell you them doctors just wanna make some cash and its a business ok gurl!! Beware and make your own judgements i was in the same predicament two years ago and my doctor and gyno kept prescribing medecine i didnt really need to make a long story short go natural as possible.
This is what i learn from my experience:
- Go natural and organic diet stop the sugary stuff no acholol for awhile
-drinks a lot of sugarfree cranberry juice and also take cranberry pills which you can buy at any health food store
- eat lots of plain yogurt the less low fat sugar the better and i mean lots of yogurt
- lots of fruits and veggies
- oh yea your clothing has an affect too so make sure your clothes are not tight in the pu$$y area lol
- panties have to be wash seperately make sure the soap you are using to wash is not harsh
- cotton panties nothing else or more it can be them old fashion hanes you see at walmart its 100% cotton makes a whole lot of difference
- I repeat do not wash your vagina with soap in the inside because it can kill bacteria just wash it with water inside you can wash soap on the outside of the area that is another one
- oh yea at night make sure you shower and sleep with loose or at all any clothing down there to get fresh air lol
hope this helps because the doctor is going to keep prescribing your syptoms until you get sick off the meds and then that will be another problem you didnt have to deal with. And this list are some cheap alternatives because i was fed up lol