BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Recommendations for Vitamin C for Face

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:41am
Do you guys use the twnlab napca? 
if not, which one? 
Sponsored Links

Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:05am
I used to use germaine de capuccini vitamin c for my face. It wrked amazingly well, but the vial was so small for the price down here.

Edited by Mamacita - Nov 16 2012 at 7:07am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:09pm
bump for Rumbie's update

Embarrassed

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 26 2012 at 5:10pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:11pm
I stopped using the philosophy one a whole ago.. It made my face puffy and stung.
I will try a diff one... Maybe the one rumi is using, or I'll just get regular ascorbic acid
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:30pm
Coco.. I alternate between AA and Skinn Cosmetics Vita C. I mix the Skinn Cosmetics one with Caudalie mositure surge and AA powder with distiller water. I get more of a tingle from the AA+NaPCA combo, not sure if that makes any difference or not.

I stop using it in the morning and switch to night applications, I apply the vit c serum and wait about 30 minutes before applying my moisturizer.

Anywho, I been wanting to use vit c on my whole body so I mix a small batch of ;

1/4 tsp of Vita C powder
3 tsp of distilled water... shake and dissolve then I mixed it with my vera c lotion in a seperate container and applied it to the body.

I also made a spritz ...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:41pm
thanks Rumbera. I'm going to try your potion. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:07am
Click for a larger view
No foundation, just primer and a bit of contour on the cheeks.

Still doing the vitamin c at night, I see a major difference in my skin.

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 04 2012 at 2:38pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:45am
cant see the pic, but thanks for the info in your other post. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:00pm
rumi what is the exact name of the one you use? i only see one with copper and zinc.. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:36pm
can't see pix either but I know exactly what you mean. I see it too with my skin.  I have quite a few ladies trying it just on my word of mouth recommendation; but 2 of my neighbors actually noticed the difference and started using it that evening lol.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
  Share Topic