Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Recommendations for Vitamin C for Face

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO ecstatic you ladies are experiencing that Vit C glowCool<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->
<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:41pm
Ok I tried the vitamin c mixture using the list I posted on page 11 and my skin is GLOWING!!!! It looks more even toned and bright and I have only been using this for 2 days, both times at night.

This is def. going to be a staple in my skin care routine.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:21am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

yes I do exfoliate and also do Fuller's earth masks.

thank you.

Great Big smile.  You are welcome.  I like Fuller's Earth and Bentonite Clay Masks.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:48am
Gone!

Edited by Claudie - Nov 15 2012 at 6:32pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:44am
I was reading the skin care forum.

Alot of people apply it in the morning and wait about 20 min to follow up with a moisturizer. They said it's better to let the vit c serum fully absorb and do it's thing.

In addition, there is a lady that uses it on the entire body as a spritz...Thoughts?

Is there an optimal time to apply the serum ?

My face still looks good ya'll and I've had this one little dark spot from a hormonal breakout that is finally going away.

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 15 2012 at 10:44am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:30pm
I use in the morning and all over my body too (pretty much all; legs, arms, knees, feet, thighs, belly, hands, etc)

eta: remember my post where I said when I start something I usually go overboard lol.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 15 2012 at 12:36pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:38pm
Do you use it in a cream or spray ? for the body
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:50pm
I was already using the napca all over so right now I'm just using it with that. I still haven't made my 'serum' yet. I'm still figuring out the formulation and what I want to use. Right now I'[m using the acid, na-pca, jojoba and a drop of vit E. Next week I will try adding a bit of glycerin to the mix and replace jojoba with grapeseed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:27pm
Bump for Rumbie.

Pros?

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I was reading the skin care forum.

Alot of people apply it in the morning and wait about 20 min to follow up with a moisturizer. They said it's better to let the vit c serum fully absorb and do it's thing.

In addition, there is a lady that uses it on the entire body as a spritz...Thoughts?

Is there an optimal time to apply the serum ?

My face still looks good ya'll and I've had this one little dark spot from a hormonal breakout that is finally going away.

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:20pm

Edited by Claudie - Nov 16 2012 at 9:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>
  Share Topic