BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Recommendations for Vitamin C for Face

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommendations for Vitamin C for Face
    Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:33pm
which products do you use and recommend?
Thanks

(watching Dr. Oz)
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:38pm
Purp just make your own! That way it's stable, fresher, and waaaaaay more affordable!

Ahem...and it works far better than the pricey brands. 

Brb with links
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:40pm
Make your own serum/recipe: http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/34460/making-your-own-vitamin-c-serums

The above link is chock full of tips to get you started. My skin glows! I would never ever EVER purchase vitamin c. No way. Often the formula is less potent because vitamin c is very unstable. Yah....even the pricey "praised" brands. Don't do itCry

Eta; When you make your own you can also fool around with the strength. Love love love my homemade version. 

Edited by SeducTress - Nov 01 2012 at 2:43pm
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:41pm
Seducky, I would like to see those links as well because the vit C stuff I buy is not cheap for what its worth and anything I can make for cheaper vs buying I am all about that! Smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:41pm
Thanks. I do like making my own stuff. And I bet I have all the ingredients already too.

you have a link/info  for phytoceramides too? lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Seducky, I would like to see those links as well because the vit C stuff I buy is not cheap for what its worth and anything I can make for cheaper vs buying I am all about that! Smile

which one do you use? Money is no object when it comes to my face LOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Make your own serum/recipe: http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/34460/making-your-own-vitamin-c-serums

The above link is chock full of tips to get you started. My skin glows! I would never ever EVER purchase vitamin c. No way. Often the formula is less potent because vitamin c is very unstable. Yah....even the pricey "praised" brands. Don't do itCry

true
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:44pm
My skin glows now but I'd like to keep it that way. I used to be a sun worshipper when I was younger and not afraid.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:45pm

Eta; When you make your own you can also fool around with the strength. Love love love my homemade version. 

Oooooooo I'm gonna try that
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 2:50pm

I concur Big smileThumbs Up

Vitamin C is an unstable ingredient as Seducky stated.  For example:  A 2 oz product with vitamin C as an ingredient, the vitamin C evaporates the minute it is bottled.  The result a product with NO vitamin C.  It is best to add vitamin C to a product right before you use it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
  Share Topic