BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Homemade Hair Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Recipe for stronger Hair: Peanut Butter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Magick_Gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magick_Gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:56pm
Hmmm!  Very Interesting
Sponsored Links

momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:36am
I did it yesterday and it was fabulousssssss. Smells a little nutty but nothing pungent. But my hair is strong and soft and fluffy.
MsLamie93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLamie93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:11pm
You should eat the peanut butter! Lots of protein which is good for hair.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

I did it yesterday and it was fabulousssssss. Smells a little nutty but nothing pungent. But my hair is strong and soft and fluffy.

This this and all of this doing it again next week!!
JDStyles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDStyles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 1:41pm
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I wanted to say that I started to use peanut butter as a less damaging & faster way to get hair glue out of my hair the first time when I where tracks. That was 3 weeks ago & it works perfectly for that purpose.Clap I've also been thinking about adding it as an ingredient to my hair mask of mayonnaise & egg, that I just started using. Maybe I will if I can find low or sodium free peanut butter. I did notice that my hair doesn't break off nearly as much and that my hair was softer to the touch with no residue after the first time I used peanut butter on my hair. After stumbling across this thread I think I might go ahead with that.
MsTiffany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:28pm
I heard that peanut butter was good for natural hair, but how hard is it to wash out. I can see me making a mess with this. I'm gonna try it and see how it works out.
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 4:17am
Originally posted by MsTiffany MsTiffany wrote:

I heard that peanut butter was good for natural hair, but how hard is it to wash out. I can see me making a mess with this. I'm gonna try it and see how it works out.

It is not hard to wash out at all. If you melt the peanut butter before putting it in your hair it makes it easier to apply and when you rinse it make sure to massage your scalp under cold water that way you really get it out. Its very easy and I've never made a mess using it.
Makeupunder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makeupunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:00am
Really. What would you do about the smell of Peanut Butter??????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213