Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Really White People???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:57am
Are people really going to HR because colleagues commented on a wig?  A wig is an accessory.  Would you file an HR complaint if she commented on your earrings?   Nothing derogatory was said.  What would the complaint look like?

"They noticed I was wearing fake hair and said it  looked nice.  The fact that they noticed my fake hair was not growing from my scalp is leading to a hostile work environment."

Edited for pre-coffee typos.

Edited by Xamaycana - Feb 11 2014 at 3:24am
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:04am
Some of y'all are really sensitive.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:34am
Nope but if the tables were turned Dior would be called into a meeting with her managers the next  the same day, and accused of bullying a coworker....and those lovely salty tears would be flowing.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:40am
That was most likely an attentional back handed compliment and you were advised well to report her.
That was an insensitive thing to announce.

Edited by Katrenia - Feb 11 2014 at 1:42am
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:42am
nm

Edited by Katrenia - Feb 11 2014 at 1:42am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

Are people really going to HR because colleagues commented on a wig?  A wig is an accessory.  Would you file an HR complaint if she commented on your earrings?   Nothing derogatory was said.  What would the complaint look like?

"They noticed I was wearing fake hair and said looked nice.  The fact that they noticed my face hair was not growing from my scalp is leading to a hostile work environment."

the point is they said it OUT LOUD...for the world to hear...no couth whatsoever...it is not like they whispered it and of course i would say yes it is a wig and thank you...I am not going to HR for this. Their Management named Karen...it is all about T.A.C.T...if they do this once , then they would do it again...

one time a tech yelled, I MEAN YELLED out loud in a patient, staff,EMT area.." I LOVE YOUR WIG.. I mean the looks i received from folks...I gave her the most god awful look and i just walked away to the back. (This happened in the emergency room) this was 12 years ago...

Well this chick comes running to the back and started with the I wish i could wear those and so on...i knew she knew i was hot and i absolutely ignored her for the longest..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:54am
there is this switchboard operator who wears a wig....I never asked but you could tell cause her own hair was whiter than white and she was losing it so much u can actually see her scalp..but did i get all up on her and say out loud I LOVE YOUR WIG....no i just complimented on how great she looks cause she got the gastric surgery and lost all of this weight and she looks fantastic so much i seriously didn't recognize her until she mentioned who she was...I complimented her from her hair to the new way she dresses...she proceeded to tell me of her hair dilemma...i just told her at least u got ur health in order and u look stunning...this was a private conversation...

there is just a way u do things tactfully..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:57am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Nope but if the tables were turned Dior would be called into a meeting with her managers the next  the same day, and accused of bullying a coworker....and those lovely salty tears would be flowing.

Y.E.S...their manager and my manager...both ends...then side eyed by those females to no end..
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:18am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

"They noticed I was wearing fake hair and said it  looked nice.  The fact that they noticed my fake hair was not growing from my scalp is leading to a hostile work environment."

Edited for pre-coffee typos.

i think those comments about going to HR were drenched in sarcasm.  theres been other threads about yt women going to HR/Bosses over very trivial matters.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:20am
op, blame wendy williams.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>