Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Really White People???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

why must they always do this? white lady at my job last week, asked me are those your real lashes, I just looked at her very mean and didn't say a word..and keep on about my work..wait then she had a nerve to touch my High Bun, i wanted to say keep your filthy paws off of my hair..I don't have time to give them my energy, for them being ignorant ...

ConfusedDeadat touching ur High bun...

u see I seriously think they do ish like this on purpose to get us riled up and then take action against us if we say something in our defense...

these women at my job are FOX NEWS LOVERS...need I say more...I come in everyday and this channel is always on..
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Now go to your boss and cry about it......lmao.....like her white ass would have done had you done some shyt like that to her.....

Please snitch on her a$$! Tell your boss that she embarrassed you in front of everyone and has made you ohhhhhh so uncomfortable. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

at my job it is mandatory for us to get new id badges...well i waited at the last minute to get my badge and didn;'t feel like doing my hair..So I found an old auburn wig that is a bob cut really cute and would never go out of style...the synthetic hairs look like real hair..there is a realistic looking scalp on this piece also..I love it..

well when pic was taken and i headed back to my area these white heffas didn;t recognize me and when they did...all hell broke loose...IS THAT A WIG? IT MAKES U LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGERConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedX'S 1,000. I was dumbfounded by their blatant loud compliments...

When did white women get to be so dayum bold as to speak/talk to a black woman like that? No one takes someone aside and politely asks them if it were a wig? or anything very personal..?They have to be all loud and embarrass you...

I just said it is an "attachment" trying to give them a hint...u don;t have to inquire about my hair anymore...

Now I know how some of u females on here feel when these heffas act this way...i seriously do..dayum...

tell on all of them and have your superiors have a talk with them like they so often do to others (white women and their sensitive selves..show them how it feels for once)

I will...their boss's name is Karen and she takes my side over their's ANY DAY OR TIME...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:56pm
many people lack tact, including white women
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

many people lack tact, including white women

MY Director is  a black female and when she noticed me that day she was all smiles and said "Ohhh girl i love your hair" and when this "not my friend anymore" came in and made a remark about pulling off my wig...My Director stepped in and got all indignant on her and told her straight up 'YOU NEVA MESS WITH A BLACK WOMAN'S HAIR" ...That white girl had the fear of God instilled in her when my boss made that remark to her...i was like DAYUMMMM...she just looked at me and shook her head as if to say CRAZY ASS WHITE BITCH...

the 0ne who wanted to pull off my "attachment" is the one who called/text that male who sexually harrassed me...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:02pm
White women are so weird about our hair.

They want to touch it, they want to know all about it if it's real or fake, they tell you how much they wish they had it and then proceed to make backhanded comments about it..

It's so bizarre.

And then you get the ones with a black friend and suddenly they're an expert on black hair. LOL This white customer at my job was gushing over this nice synthetic wig I wear. She thought it was my real hair and asked me how I got it like that and I told her it's a wig since it's winter and I don't like my hair out in the winter since the air is dry.

She then says "Oh it's a wig, you must shave all your hair off to wear it then, right?" I give her this ultra confused look and ask why would I do that, my hair is down to my strap- that'd be a waste and this idiot tells me that because her friend shaves her hair to wear a wig- implying whatever her lone black friend does, all black people must do. Sleepy

I quickly said if she needed help, I'm here and walked off.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Now go to your boss and cry about it......lmao.....like her white ass would have done had you done some shyt like that to her.....

Please snitch on her a$$! Tell your boss that she embarrassed you in front of everyone and has made you ohhhhhh so uncomfortable. 

it was around 3 of them....yeah Karen will hear about it...I mean i would love to switch up my hair but not at the their cost of humiliating me....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

White women are so weird about our hair.

They want to touch it, they want to know all about it if it's real or fake, they tell you how much they wish they had it and then proceed to make backhanded comments about it..

It's so bizarre.

And then you get the ones with a black friend and suddenly they're an expert on black hair. LOL This white customer at my job was gushing over this nice synthetic wig I wear. She thought it was my real hair and asked me how I got it like that and I told her it's a wig since it's winter and I don't like my hair out in the winter since the air is dry.

She then says "Oh it's a wig, you must shave all your hair off to wear it then, right?" I give her this ultra confused look and ask why would I do that, my hair is down to my strap- that'd be a waste and this idiot tells me that because her friend shaves her hair to wear a wig- implying whatever her lone black friend does, all black people must do. Sleepy

I quickly said if she needed help, I'm here and walked off.

GIVING YOU THE "WERE U THERE " LOOK...cause that is something they were saying....going on and on about it...

yes the one with the black friend...*palm to face*...*.rolls eyes to the skies*
where i work the majority of the black females have more manners when it comes to this sort of thing....they will whisper it to you that they like it or if it is a wig...JUST MANNERS...
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:24pm

why must they always do this? white lady at my job last week, asked me are those your real lashes, I just looked at her very mean and didn't say a word..and keep on about my work..wait then she had a nerve to touch my High Bun, i wanted to say keep your filthy paws off of my hair..I don't have time to give them my energy, for them being ignorant ...

u see I seriously think they do ish like this on purpose to get us riled up and then take action against us if we say something in our defense...

these women at my job are FOX NEWS LOVERS...need I say more...I come in everyday and this channel is always on..

yea you right, they intentionally do this to get us riled up, But i don't let them, But if this offends you I agree with the others and report them, Me i really don't care, because it hasn't gotten under my skin, but when it does,i will report that a**!!, sometimes i do believe they are jealous of us, only reason why i say that, Is because we can do some many things with our hair, whether it being a wig, or natural, and still look good!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:16am

yea you right, they intentionally do this to get us riled up, But i don't let them, But if this offends you I agree with the others and report them, Me i really don't care, because it hasn't gotten under my skin, but when it does,i will report that a**!!, sometimes i do believe they are jealous of us, only reason why i say that, Is because we can do some many things with our hair, whether it being a wig, or natural, and still look good!!

A.M.E.N.....so true...so true...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>