BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Really White People???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:08pm

the first pic is what the wig is similar too in the front.....
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

OP, I know exactly what you mean. This happened to me when I sported my senegelese twists (both curly and straight) and when I would rock my Marely bun.
\

see....i have always read the comments of how they are ignorant but never experience it cause i always wore the same pull back hairstyle for so long...but don;t let a black person show up with different hairstyle....and to think i was thinking about getting a weave....hell no after that embarrassment...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Maybe the wig is not as realistic to others as it is to you......

realistic or not does not give them  the right to say that....all loud...

I get your point but maybe to then the wig was so obvious that there was no need to be discreet....

Kind of like Niki Minaj getting embarrassed if someone compliments her "wig" in public.

so it gives them the right to just do what they did to me? because my wig was not realistic enough for them?  if they had just said "So and So I love your hair" and K.I.M....no problem here..
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:18pm

OP, I know exactly what you mean. This happened to me when I sported my senegelese twists (both curly and straight) and when I would rock my Marely bun.
\

see....i have always read the comments of how they are ignorant but never experience it cause i always wore the same pull back hairstyle for so long...but don;t let a black person show up with different hairstyle....and to think i was thinking about getting a weave....hell no after that embarrassment...

so you not going to get a weave because of these crackers? 
word to tamar you better get yo life. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:22pm
Now go to your boss and cry about it......lmao.....like her white ass would have done had you done some shyt like that to her.....
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:23pm
At my plantation, I went from relaxed hair with 3 clipped on tracks, to transitioning, to big chop, twa and everything else in between. Besides myself, there was another sista and a gay hispanic male. So like I said, I know the feelingLOL
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:41pm
why must they always do this? white lady at my job last week, asked me are those your real lashes, I just looked at her very mean and didn't say a word..and keep on about my work..wait then she had a nerve to touch my High Bun, i wanted to say keep your filthy paws off of my hair..I don't have time to give them my energy, for them being ignorant ...
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:46pm

at my job it is mandatory for us to get new id badges...well i waited at the last minute to get my badge and didn;'t feel like doing my hair..So I found an old auburn wig that is a bob cut really cute and would never go out of style...the synthetic hairs look like real hair..there is a realistic looking scalp on this piece also..I love it..

well when pic was taken and i headed back to my area these white heffas didn;t recognize me and when they did...all hell broke loose...IS THAT A WIG? IT MAKES U LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGERConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedX'S 1,000. I was dumbfounded by their blatant loud compliments...

When did white women get to be so dayum bold as to speak/talk to a black woman like that? No one takes someone aside and politely asks them if it were a wig? or anything very personal..?They have to be all loud and embarrass you...

I just said it is an "attachment" trying to give them a hint...u don;t have to inquire about my hair anymore...

Now I know how some of u females on here feel when these heffas act this way...i seriously do..dayum...

tell on all of them and have your superiors have a talk with them like they so often do to others (white women and their sensitive selves..show them how it feels for once)
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Some people have no tact white or black.

/thread

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

\

so you not going to get a weave because of these crackers? 
word to tamar you better get yo life. 

i know i shouldn't let that stop me...but i can hear them now..so how is it attached to your hair? can u wash it? can i feel it? so it won't come off if i pull on it?...how long can u keep it in? u mean that long and can't wash your scalp..ewwww i just couldn't do that..<<<< already know how the scenario is played out...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>