Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Really White People???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Clear folks been trying it lately. Last year I wore a kinky curly u-part to work and got compliments on how cute it was how I should wear my hair out more often. They were shocked when I told them it was a wig. One day we're in a meeting and the manager complimented my hair and this one white chick said "oh I knew it was a wig. Your kind of hair can't grow that long."
@ at the ghost coloured bish

Sponsored Links

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

at my job it is mandatory for us to get new id badges...well i waited at the last minute to get my badge and didn;'t feel like doing my hair..So I found an old auburn wig that is a bob cut really cute and would never go out of style...the synthetic hairs look like real hair..there is a realistic looking scalp on this piece also..I love it..

well when pic was taken and i headed back to my area these white heffas didn;t recognize me and when they did...all hell broke loose...IS THAT A WIG? IT MAKES U LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGERConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedX'S 1,000. I was dumbfounded by their blatant loud compliments...

When did white women get to be so dayum bold as to speak/talk to a black woman like that? No one takes someone aside and politely asks them if it were a wig? or anything very personal..?They have to be all loud and embarrass you...

I just said it is an "attachment" trying to give them a hint...u don;t have to inquire about my hair anymore...

Now I know how some of u females on here feel when these heffas act this way...i seriously do..dayum...

csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:12pm
I have one white friend who constantly does this....trying to figure out if I have a weave or a wig on this week Dead
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:28pm

Clear folks been trying it lately. Last year I wore a kinky curly u-part to work and got compliments on how cute it was how I should wear my hair out more often. They were shocked when I told them it was a wig. One day we're in a meeting and the manager complimented my hair and this one white chick said "oh I knew it was a wig. Your kind of hair can't grow that long."

\

SEE they be trying us to see our reaction....i swear they do this ish on purpose...

Your kind of hair can't grow that long.;..the angry part is you were in a meeting with your manager  when she said that and u didn't want to stoop down to her level with a remark cause you  are a bigger person than she is or will ever be...sounds like you just K.I.M.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

I have one white friend who constantly does this....trying to figure out if I have a weave or a wig on this week Dead

but they r being so bold about it...no discretion whatsoever...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

\

SEE they be trying us to see our reaction....i swear they do this ish on purpose...

Your kind of hair can't grow that long.;..the angry part is you were in a meeting with your manager  when she said that and u didn't want to stoop down to her level with a remark cause you  are a bigger person than she is or will ever be...sounds like you just K.I.M.

Pretty much...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP you know doggone well that wigs looks like the my name is "Marsha from the witness protection program" wig.
LOL

I wear different wigs and weave all the time and I wish someone would ask me about my hair.

that is as close a style i can post on here...lol...its not like i came in with 22" down my back when my little knot on my head is the size  of a thumbprint...LOL
Longhairwanted8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Longhairwanted8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 6:56pm
Y'all better learn how to play the game. You can only hurt white people in their pockets. Immediately start getting large crocodile tears and run to hr. No business wants that kind of publicity. Trust me they wouldn't  ignore it.  That ass would be crying in the supervisor office. 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:35pm

Based on that last statement and the setting(the meeting), that was someone trying to shame you and making a racial insult. The Op had on an obvious wig and someone commented on it(they could have just been curious about it/idk their relationship or the tone ot was said in). Yt women wear wigs too. I was just in the hair store and this Yt latina was showing me the wig she had on.

Edited by 305bgirl - Feb 11 2014 at 9:52pm
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:51pm
Also how different does the wig look from your hair? Is it a drastic difference? Did u really look younger? Some styles can do that and also choose your battles wisely. A complaint like this from ine of my employees would makeme look at them like "ho are u in middle school?" I would probably handle it though. The best bet would have been to nip it in the bud at that moment though and not in a yelling/cursing manner.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>