Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Really quick review + hair PICS.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really quick review + hair PICS.
    Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:01pm
Alright ladies, just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

Some of you know that I was looking for a stylist overseas, since that is where I'm stationed.  I was recommended to Marvin in London & was VERY pleased with my results.  He is hands down one of the best stylists I've gone to.  Very quick, took about three hours.  I love his personality, he's a sweetheart & made me & my friend feel right at home.

I bought the hair from Queen Weave Beauty LTD.  I knew I was going to love the hair once I opened the package.  I got two bundles, two 20", two 18".  The hair was very soft & extremely thick. IDK why I bought four because I usually go with three. I think because I thought it was a good deal, IDK.. But the tangling was nonexistent & there is NO SMELL. That is the biggest thing for me, the hair holds no smell whatsoever & curls beautifully.  I got the body wave & as stated before, the hair did lose it's wave pattern once washed, but it didn't really concern me, because I didn't plan on wearing the hair in its natural state anyways.

The hair was just installed Friday.  It's too early to say if I'll get any tangling or shedding, but so far so good.  I will say the next time, I will definitely go shorter, LOL.  This 20" is damn near to my butt when it's straightened.

Like I said, this is a quick review. I have more details but this is the just of it.

Anyways, here's to the hair PICS;

Sponsored Links

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:02pm
Sorry the pics are so big!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:24pm
Bravo !!! Your hair looks wonderful . You are a beautiful young lady . Thank you for sharing . Embarrassed
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:43pm
Yes Rebelle ...werkkkkkk
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:52pm
You are gorge!!!!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:55pm
Pretty hair and pics Rebelle!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:00pm
lovely
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:12pm
Your hair looks really nice.

Where in London is he based and how much did he charge you?
shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:23pm
Absolutely lovely hair. The body wave from QWB curls very well.
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:52pm
beautiful
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic