Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

REALITY TV STAR HAIRLIST 2013 PIC HEAVY

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REALITY TV STAR HAIRLIST 2013 PIC HEAVY
    Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:20pm
So it is almost 2014 and I thought it would be fun to create a list of the best and worst celebrity/reality hairstyles of 2013 ! I am a reality tv junkie and sometimes I drool over the hairstyles that come by and sometimes it makes me want to throw up ,so here comes my list feel free to add and comment  Big smile

Lets start with the ladies of the RHOA

miss Nene leakes
THE GOOD

Even though I am not a fan of the ultra blonde look in general, I love this look on miss Leakes it is also a a great cut and the installation is flawless I wonder what it is (full sew in maybe ?) 

THE BAD 

When i was watching rhoa two weeks ago I was like oh hell no that is so damnn ugly Dead the highlights are horrible the length is off and it looks like it has been cut by a 8 year old .
This just screams lace wig.

miss Cynthia Bailey
I love her hair and makeup it is always on point and I love how she plays with different textures and colors, I was not able to find even one  bad installLOL

Miss kandi 

Ughh I am sorry but I usually do not like  her hair Cry I love how down to earth she is and I love the fact that she is on her grind but her hair always seems a little off or something  !! I was able to find a few nice installs though !

THE GOOD 

I love the fact that she wears a darker color I think that suits her better.
THE BAD 
I really do not like the color and the full sew in does not do it for me.
Love the texture of this hair ,but I dont like the dark roots.

Kenya moore 
Even though I think she has a bad attitude I really like her hair , not to long ago there was a post about her hair and I think most of it is her own.She recently posted a instagram video in which she showed that she has no ''tracks'' but i think that she adds tracks sometimes .
The bad 
I have not really seen her with a bad hairstyle the only style i do not like is when she wears a ponytail.

The good 

phaedra parks

I do not really care for her hairstyles Tongue  even though i love her she is so funny.I like that her hair looks natural and i think that she has permed her own hair and added a few track here and there. 

Miss Porsha

Even though she comes across as  extremly ignorant she usually has great hair ! I think that it is from Indique but I am not sure and sometimes it is a little bit too long and it loses its bounce. 

THE bad 

The good
IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/x0xqgo.jpg[/IMG]
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:55pm
There is hardly ever anything GOOD about Kandy and that mess she call hair. That lumpy red helmet she wears slays me and don't even get me started on Phaedras news anchor hair, I cant.
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:35pm
hahah I totally agree with you on kandis hair it took me a really long time to find one pic with good hair Cry I really wonder who does her hair ? I think she should just stick to braids 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:24pm
I wish her ass would just leave the show but I been hoping that for about 3 seasons and it aint happened yet. Oh yeah and she can take Portia crying whining ass wit her.
hairweavekilla84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairweavekilla84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:28pm
I personally know who does NeNe's hair. Her name is Gina Everett. She is located in Los Angeles, and here's her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ginaeveretthair?fref=ts

She charges regular people 200-250 for a weave. She's really nice too. 
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I wish her ass would just leave the show but I been hoping that for about 3 seasons and it aint happened yet. Oh yeah and she can take Portia crying whining ass wit her.
ahhahaha yessssss lawdd she needs to go bad casting !! I also think it is time for her to get a closure or something because her leave out looks a little fried and she needs to wear shorter lenghts. Tomorrow I will update the post with more reality tv star hair
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

There is hardly ever anything GOOD about Kandy and that mess she call hair. That lumpy red helmet she wears slays me and don't even get me started on Phaedras news anchor hair, I cant.
LOLLOLLOL
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:28pm
I hate Nene's hair in her POVs when its the awful cut or push back. I love that Cynthia is always advertous with her hair. Porscha hair looks a lot better this season because now she has her own hair. All the money Kandi makes I wish she would stop getting these gawk awful weave like when they were in Savannah I could see the black band to her net that was sewn down
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:41am
Great post
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System