Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

From the 30min preview they had, i just cant deal with this new cast..wont be watching this season

I will give it two more episodes. If the Adrenalin does not kick in....

I'm pulling the plug
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 12:21am
This was the only show from the franchise that I watched for several seasons. I liked Caroline at first but slowly started to dislike her; she always thought she was right. She is so annoying and her kids are not interesting. Her sons are boring and her daughter had a hair salon but could not be the boss, which was very sad.

I just read that Caroline got her own show, but I don't think it will last long, because she won't have anyone else to blame about anything, so everyone will quickly see what an old rag she is. Hopefully it will be cancelled after the first season.

I liked Dinah, and I am happy she is back, but I think she is because she is divorcing and needs something to do with her time. I can't believe her daughter is already going to college, I remember when she was only 12!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:00pm
Hoping this episode has a little excitement
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:50pm
Nice seeing Kathy and Rosie again,   otherwise, very boring

Edited by Benni - Jul 20 2014 at 7:51pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 6:49pm
I am all caught up. Still not getting it. Too many new characters

This is the last episode before I ditch this show.

Maybe Bravo got the message for the Housewives franchise....Don't bring on too many new people.    They are bringing back all the recent RHOA cast.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 8:01pm
Things are finally heating up, but with all the new cast I don't know who is who     

All those new girls look alike
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:27pm
Why did Dina fall out with her sister to the point they don't speak...must was bad. Dina cat disgusts me
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:29pm
New chick (Adrienne?) is giving Cynthia Bailey vibes
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 7:06pm
Joe Gorga is such an A-hole
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 7:12pm
Heard Jacqueline is coming back.

How is that going to work out     Her only friend is Teresa, who is bestie with Dina, who does not speak with Caroline or Jacquline's husband (Dina's brother).

The interest is coming too late.

There is also a Breaking Bad Marathon on AMC...

Choices, choices !!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style