Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:34pm
Yeah Petty, very petty. I would understand if Lisa left but i dont want her to. Yeah Carlton does seem fun but her storyline is just so boring to me.
Kyle is evil though..
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:13pm
I don't see Carlton ever meshing with an entire group of women at once...she just seems like a peripheral person...nothing that really grabs me in...she is a huge hypocrite and a follower, imo.  she overreacts to a lot of situations.  

I stanned hard for Brandi last year.  I really hate her now and I want her to get fired so she has to pack up and move to fcking Roseville or some other piece of sh*t Nor Cal town her white trash ass rolled in from.  The way she turned on Lisa makes me sick!!  I'm team Lisa no matter what.

Yolanda's pitbull face can go too...but i like her life, so i kinda want to keep seeing her story.

I want Lisa, Joyce, and Kyle to stay.  I don't like Kyle but i don't hate her as much as before.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't see Carlton ever meshing with an entire group of women at once...she just seems like a peripheral person...nothing that really grabs me in...she is a huge hypocrite and a follower, imo.  she overreacts to a lot of situations.  

I stanned hard for Brandi last year.  I really hate her now and I want her to get fired so she has to pack up and move to fcking Roseville or some other piece of sh*t Nor Cal town her white trash ass rolled in from.  The way she turned on Lisa makes me sick!!  I'm team Lisa no matter what.

Yolanda's pitbull face can go too...but i like her life, so i kinda want to keep seeing her story.

I want Lisa, Joyce, and Kyle to stay.  I don't like Kyle but i don't hate her as much as before.
Thanks for typing all of this for me
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:32am
the reunion was on last night right?, gonna look for a link. did anyone notice how Brandi is still trying to be Ken friends, talking about how much she loves him, while she *&%^$#@Eed over his wife. gtfoh Brandi!!!
link
http://vidbull.com/ujyk5c76r9tk.html

Edited by Lonisha87 - Mar 18 2014 at 10:35am
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:55am
I watched,I can't believe how much I hate Brandi! Funny,what a difference a season makes.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:10am
I liked Brandi do much before, really shes that pressed to find out if Lisa lived in Calabassas. If she did or didnt who cares. She's so needs her face mushed.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:32am
LMAO and Lisa said I have lived in worse shyt holes than Calabasas

My problem with Brandi is she just throws stuff out there. Like she said Lisa filed bankrupt and when Lisa denied it she says "Kyle." I'm like wtf if someone tells you something, you don't throw them under the bus! She can not be trusted, she really has no clue what loyalty is.

As for Yolanda, her big issue with Lisa is her not coming painting. Let's be real she knew that was below Lisa before she even invited her. There's just certain shyt Lisa ain't gon' do lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:07pm
just watched.. 
it was kinda boring.. 

that whole kim segment was super boring.. 

i didnt like how yolanda went on and on and on…. take a hint.. if she didnt address it and come to you and say 'i am your friend..' maybe shes not and simply doesnt care.. stop begging her to acknowledge it just cus you were so butt hurt. maybe she gives no fcks damn 

carlton is hypocritical.. you bat no eyelashes about all the things you tell the world about your crazy sex stuff with your husband.. but joyce talkin about her husbands dack was a problem…? 

i cant stand brandi.. you tell radar online she filed for bankruptcy and lived in the valley just cus she made that comment about needing a passport to get to your house..? 

i could go on about that ho but id just be repeating myself.. 

i tried to tell yall last season that that biitch was no good. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 18 2014 at 7:09pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:07pm
I felt bad cuz she was cheated on publicly and seemingly screwed over, but eff her
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I felt bad cuz she was cheated on publicly and seemingly screwed over, but eff her
Same but fucc that hoe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic