Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:49pm
She really loved Brandi, like real love. I feel bad for my Lisa, every time I see the preview for tonight I say "don't cry Lisa." It comes on an hour later tonight ladies.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:25pm
@ 'dont cry lisa' 

i was gonna wait until the end to give my comments… 

but i just saw the scene of lisa crying… it made me sad.. Ouch 

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:50pm
I don't know why they messing with my Lisa, they need to leave her and Ken alone,I think Mauricio   really did cheat on Kyle, why was he making such, a big deal about a dang on Tabloid, so what...Yolanda need to keep her Fly Trap shut, Kim still looks she is on something..but wait, why is she still on the show? Her House looks like a got damn duplex, with no curb appeal Brandi needs to stop, always playing the victim..If i had Lisa as friend, I would keep her as a Friend...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:57am
Didnt end up watching
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:03am
it was a more boring episode tbh.. and sad.. 

can't believe next week is season finale.. 
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:56pm
Surprised at all the Lisa love.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:57pm
Lisa always been catty to me...meh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:00pm
they all can be catty but lisa is the realest imo. 

carlton is seeming kinda real too but i havent seen enough of her yet.. 
although she allows her dislike for kyle to outweigh reason and kyle can do no right in her eyes… 

yolanda used to be all real and great to me too but she's slowly starting to bother me.. still like her though. 

surprisingly.. i like joyce. i didnt think id like her.. but she seems real too. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:09pm
Word on the street is that Carltons out for sure next season. I like Carlton but shes boring and was looking for a reason to not like Kyle. I've liked Lisa from day one. She tells it like it is for the most part. She says some things that are not neccesary at times but shes not evil or malicious. Kyle wants to have problems with Lisa and she wants drama. I used to like her, but that fake laugh, all the rude snide sideways comments, backhanded compliments just left a bad taste in my mouth. I liked Kim but shes annoying, just annoying. We know, your a recovering alcoholic, stop rehashing it or using it as an excuse. Try something else for a storyline and get off the team i hate lisa bandwagon. Joyce is super super annoying but i like her. She just needs to know the full story before she speaks on something. Now Yolanda, i used to really really like her, but shes fake. Shes the friend i wouldnt ever tell my business to. Keep her at a distance. She stirred the pot on many occasions, she has to be the center of attention, or just makes sure shes in whatever is going on even if it doesnt concern her. I believe Kyle and Kim when they said she was talking ish about Lisa in Paris. I really just dont like her. Ya'll already know how i feel about Trailer Trash Barbie...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:17pm
carlton is boring to you?? 

she's interesting.. with her weird religion and spiritualness.. and her carefree sex talk/life… and she's a blunt and no bullshiit when she feels like a person is against her.. she seems fun to me. 

i think joyce should be out before carlton.. 

nah kim should DEF be gone before the both of them.. 

i could see lisa leaving though.. she has many other successful businesses and doesnt need that show.. plus she seems to really be hurt and over it.. i hope she doesnt leave though. 

i dont have a problem with kyle at all.. 

i dont think yoyo is fake i think she's just kinda blinded by brandi's BS.. and she's a bit petty.. lisa canceling 5 minutes prior was this huge, 'were not true friends' thing in her head.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style