Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:55pm
that ho wouldn't even be on this show if she didnt kiss adrienne and lisas ass… then they do a few things to annoy her and she completely turns on them. 
she needs her ass beat.. she's an evil sneaky snake on the ground.. the worst type of woman pretending to be peoples friends. 

i do wish lisa would have stayed and talked/defended herself more instead of keeping quiet and walking away.. but i understand she was hurt. but that ho is just gonna make it like lisa 'doesnt wanna own up to her lies' 

then kims biitch ass had to hop in and go tell maurico that magazine ish was true.. when she didnt know that. then she hopped in the argument.. it was like 5 on 1. 

Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:05pm
I wish she stayed a.d defended herself to, but damn after all that Betrayal i understood just walking away. Kims useless ass needs to go somewhere. You werent there
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:38pm
This shyt broke my *&%^$#@Ein heart!

Brandi bitch ass get on my nerves "Lisa I don't need you to mother me." Now, she feels abandoned? I feel like Yolanda "Nobody has an amazing husband like I do" having ass is out to sit on Lisa's throne and Brandi dumbass can't even see it. Yolanda been in her damn ear all season.

The three of them were mean girls together and now they turn on Lisa?! They had Lisa crying and smoking a damn cigarette!!! I was extremely pissed off. Brandi can't make up her *&%^$#@Ein mind why she's even mad at Lisa... Is it her "mothering," you? Is it her "not calling you?" Or is it Sheana?!!!! Which one the fucc is it?!

Now to Kim...why is she still here? Who needs her? Fucc your daughters graduation party, Lisa had better things to do like drying her nails. No one cares about you, I wish she would snort some coke or something she was more interesting when she wasn't sober. Die off the show already please!

Kyle if you and Mauricio are so tight why are you so hell bent on whether or not someone believes the tabloids? Who cares?! As much as I hate Carlton I wish she would do some voo doo spell on her to make her shut up sometimes!

I can't believe they are ganging up on my Lisa like that.

Edited by herwoman - Feb 26 2014 at 8:41pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:51pm
Brandi just dont want to lose her check, shes always lying about something, tweeting lies about her ex..

Edited by Lonisha87 - Feb 26 2014 at 8:53pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:56pm
I actually didn't feel bad for Lisa!.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:19pm
Why not?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:35am
brandi's on her blog talkin about, 'these things about lisa are coming from a place of hurt… I was just hurt' 

bitch if thats really your friend.. and you were really so 'hurt' you go and talk to them.. you dont go telling anyone who will listen crazy stuff and paint them like some evil awful friend… 

then she had the nerve to be like, 'i love you too' when lisa told her at the table that she didnt know what was going on but she loved her.. 
and had the nerve to talk about, 'you stopped calling me' when she was hella standoffish towards lisa at gig's party and all the other events.. 

but one minute its, 'I dont wanna go up against lisa.. I'm so scared' the next its, 'i can't hold my tongue about it any longer..' 

brandi is the queen of phony and i hope she gets a LOT of karma in the worst way. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:39am
from brandi's blog… i do agree with her about lisa telling her to say something to scheana about her engagement.. idk wtf lisa said that part… everything else was BS. looking forward to tonights episode though.. 

I think it is very clear that the issues I have with Lisa come from a place of hurt because I cared so much about her. I wasn't having a great year this year because of some health issues and my father and I not talking, so I really needed my friends. During this time Lisa distanced herself from me and started cozying back up to Kyle because I wasn't coming off so well.

I wasn't 100 percent ready to have the conversation with Lisa. I was really hoping to do it one-on-one and not with the guys around. I was hurt because I went from being best friends with Lisa to her not returning my calls and getting close with Kyle again -- someone she has always talked trash about.

I had also been hearing about Lisa closeness with one of my ex-husband's mistresses. She was even going as far as asking me to talk to this woman about her up coming marriage.

Clearly it was a little bitchy of me to tell Kyle about the tabloids while sitting down the beach from Lisa, but I was hurt. It was wrong, but I was retaliating. I didn't even get to talk to Lisa about the real issues that were truly the root of my frustration and sadness.

Now watching Vanderpump Rules, it's all clear how close Scheana and Lisa truly are. Obviously this all comes from a place of caring or I wouldn't even think twice about any of it.

I understand Ken defending his wife when no one else at the table, but I don't agree with the way he talked to Yolanda (who looked amazing in her bathing suit btw).

That is it. This episode really makes me sad. Until next time xoxo

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:42am
lisa got betrayed by that gay guy she took care of (forgot his name) 
then betrayed by brandi… 

its already hard enough to trust ppl when you have a lot of money and are celebish… 
now she's not gonna trust anyone. 
Ouch
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:53am
I dont blame her for not trusting anyone. What Brandi did was shameful
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>