Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:43pm
i don't mind joyce.. she has a annoying size but for the most part she seems like she tries to be a nice cool girl and she handled brandi's bullsh*t well for a long time… 

yolanda lost a few points with me.. she speaks up for whatever she feels.. she knows damn well brandi was wrong.. brandi knew her name.. you don't need to be correct THAT many times.. 

then when kyle was shaking her head at brandi's disrespectfulness yolanda wanted to be like, 'is there a problem kyle…?'  oh but you couldn't check your friend on the under about being rude AF when she did nothing to u and you're at a place she invited you to…? and joyce was obviously trying to keep it cool.. she ignore brandi many times.. but brandi wouldn't stop. 
yea yolanda lost a few with me.. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:49pm
i couldn't make out what brandi said in the previews for next week.. whatever happened to her house.. but she's getting her karma. 

and i think joyce is genuinely a chill person.. and wanted to hug her.. but she once again did too much.. bitch you couldn't call her by her name but its a problem when she 'possibly' might be takin jabs back at you…? (although idk if that was the case) 
brandi is such a pathetic lil bish. straight up… 

Edited by coconess - Dec 13 2013 at 8:49pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:10pm
Joyces implants bother me so much

Like just two tennis balls under skin. She needs like 10 extra pounds on her
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:58pm
yeah, her implants look really bad.  i think Yolanda and Lisa have the sickest bodies on the show.  they're always complimenting Brandi but her body looks gross to me.

everything about Brandi has worn off with me and it goes beyond the black comment.  she's just stupid.  i still feel like Kyle and Kim were beyond mean to her when she first came on board and bullying is the right word for it.  now, she is just a drunk ho.  I lost respect for Yolanda and Lisa the way they were defending her against Joyce.  who the fck is Brandi to tell someone their name sucks when her name can be found in every trailer park.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:18pm
Brandi is a social climber, reminds me of Alex back in the old RHNY days. Brandi clings to the housewife that she thinks will take her to a higher social standing. First with Adrienne, then with Lisa, currently with Yolanda, next will be with Carlton...she will burn each of those bridges as she climbs to the next rung in the ladder
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:29pm
I'm watching now.. 

brandi is turning on lisa slowly but surely.. 
lisa was just trying to keep brandi from over-doing it. 

i started watching like 5 minutes late.. what was kyles breakdown about..? lisa kept saying, 'its this day..' did i miss something..? 
if not, that was real extra.. 'i just can't stand everyone being so meannnnn' bish don't act like you haven't been mean.. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:32pm
I'm late. Gotta watch the re-run
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:35pm
Started with Kyle and Yolanda's tiff....Brandi goes in on Kyle calling her an asshole and if Kyle goes after Yolanda then Brandi will come for her...totally unnecessary...Yolanda tells Kyle that Kyle has bigger problems so their lil tiff is nothing, they should just move on. Yolanda goes to the bathroom. Meanwhile Brandi is still going after Kyle saying that she can say some nasty stuff (likely about Mauricio). Lisa tells Brandi to stop it, that Yolanda and Kyle have agreed to let it go (that's the moment i figured Brandi turned on Lisa)

Kyle goes to the bathroom and is weeping, Yolanda consoles her

That was the day the tabloid stories about Mauricio cheating with the prostitutes came out
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:41pm
thanks. 

i was wondering why she was crying so much.. 
still a little extra. 

that was nice of yolanda though.. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 16 2013 at 7:42pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:50pm
Worth the watch?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System