Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:53am
Chile Brandi out of control
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:05pm
haven't seen the newest episode yet.. and it doesnt come on til like 3am i believe.  ;-/
it sounds good..  
im gonna see if its on our directtv on demand (i think comcast on demand has more options) if not i might buy it from amazon 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:07pm
Coco try searching online before buying it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:09pm
i kinda called myself looking online and thats where i saw you could buy it on amazon

ill try a few more links though. i probably didnt look hard enough 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:11pm
Bravo flags their episodes all over the internet.  it's so hard to find Bravo and HGTV content online.  I felt like such a dweeb when i resorted to buying a full season of Flipping Out on Amazon, but it was worth it.

Princess, do you know any site that usually has their shows?  i really need one.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:15pm
I think Mr.worldpremiere would have the Atl franchise on his site not sure of Bev Hills. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:30pm
I watched that sh*t. Brandi needs to shut her ass up, stop drinking. That whole I have black friends defense is bs. Kyle is still a rude bitch
lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 6:14pm
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_real_housewives_of_beverly_hills/season_4.html

try this website for all the real housewives shows

i live in the uk and they always show the old ones lol
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:32pm
I want Kim to be more confident. I feel like she's always frazzled and all over the place
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:27pm
ok… 
just now watching… I'm glad i didnt buy it cus ugh… 

I'm only half way in but wtf did brandi keep calling her jacquline? she knew that wasn't her name.. that was hella disrespectful.. she got corrected hella times.. but in the limo she was like, 'I'm gonna keep it cool and blah blah blah i don't mind joyce' SO PHONY! 
ill admit brandi has her funny moments but she tries too hard.. if she'd just chill out a bit and keep it a lil more real id fck with her. 

and idk about that blk comment.. i didnt feel a way about it until she said the weaves comment.. don't act like half of your white friends don't have weaves/extensions… 
she thinks she can say anything and ppl will love her cus she says literally anything.. no matter how tacky/classless/offensive/odd… but girl ppl are getting tired of you.. you're doin too much.. bring it back PLZ.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>