Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:38pm
i felt like kim was doin too much getting at yolanda after JUST saying that she wanted to leave the drama behind her for the day… even if she felt like she was being rude.. she could have ignored it.. the other girls didnt know what she was talkin about..  

then brandi coulda left that shiiit alone.. didnt need to have a side convo about it at the cirque thing.. 
but she had the audacity to say, 'they owe me a thank you for trying to help.. i brought that up cus wanted to help kyle' STOP IT BIIISH. please…. please… stop it.. ho. 

Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:40pm
Brandi is not passive aggressive anymore than the rest.They ALL say things and act like they didn't know it was rude as hell.

I love them! Every show they are being dramatic about something!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Brandi is not passive aggressive anymore than the rest.They ALL say things and act like they didn't know it was rude as hell.

I love them! Every show they are being dramatic about something!

you're correct about that… almost all of them are passive aggressive.. but brandi is the only one who is always saying, "i tell it like it is" "i don't back down" "i say whats on my mind" 
the others dont say that… i expect a certain level of balls from a person who is always saying those things.. 

like.. i say those things half of the time.. and you can bet your bottom dollar instead of bein like, 'i just brought up her husband cheating at lunch to try to help her… ' 
Id instead be like, "i brought that shiiit up cus she's an evil biitch that i don't like and she deserved a piece of her own bitchassness…" 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:16pm
That's Bad Girls Club Chile grown women deny deny deny...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:02am
Last episode was boring. I noticed how Ken was telling Lisa that he believes Mauricio wouldn't do something like that, and that their friends and telling her she was wrong in a way
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:18am
Yeah but Lisa ain't trying to hear that, she hate Kyle lol. Brandi better be careful she has talked behind Lisa's back more than once.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:20am
I don't think Mauricio would be stupid enough to flaunt a mistress around BH...that story really needs to die but it's the only story line Kyle has.  

Thinking of Brandi and Carlton making out makes me wanna puke.  Lisa is still the most beautiful/sexy of all of them.

why do you guys think Brandi has started turning on Lisa?  I still don't see Lisa as a villain.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 05 2013 at 7:35am
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:33am
Lisa is not a villain she believes in loyalty. I am not sure why Brandi keeps talking behind her back seems strange because Lisa really values their friendship.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:27am
I really don't believe Lisa has bad intentions, people just want to see her as this negative person. Kyle painted a picture and now Brandi is just so anxious to believe it. Brandi just keep setting more and more unlike able. I felt sorry for, so I gave her a chance and her personality wasn't all that bad, pero now she just needs to go away
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 9:40am
watching Monday's episode....so...Brandi really said that????

i might have to cut a bish.

i hate to agree with Kenya, but i respect Joyce for acknowledging the make up of her P.R. background.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>