BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:33pm
I don't like Kyle. It seems like she tries too hard to be center of attention
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:33pm
I guess Camille's crazy psychic friend was right about Mauricio after all
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:48pm
What were those things called in Calrtons house? The circular silver things that supposedly capture the bad energy?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:57pm
those were just crystal balls 

i don't see why everyone seems to hate kyle.. i don't think she's that awful. they all have their catty/phony/passive aggressive/stupid ways… except for yolonda maybe.. i haven't found many flaws with her yet. i like her a lot.

but yea i don't mind kyle. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:21pm
my favorite housewives
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:12pm
Kyle and Mauricio are really trying to convince us he's not a cheater
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:26pm
I think that was totally f-up on Brandy's part to ask Kyle about the reports. It didn't come off as a concerned question but more or a I'm going to rub it in your face.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

my favorite housewives
Me too! I love them they go for the jugular.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:43pm
Last episode annoyed the crap out of me
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:26pm
watching the newest episode right now… 
ugh… brandi is such a phony!! 

they're at the circus place.. and brandi is on some, 'i was just trying to warn you sister about things paparazzi was saying.. they called me a bully… but i was just trying to help like girl to girl to warn her…" 
BIITCH you wasn't trying to help or warn about shiit… if that was the case you could have contacted her away from cameras… you knew what you were doing. 

i just don't like brandi cus she tries to act like she's a 'i tell it like it is' (and she says that… a lot) type of biish.. and she's not.. she passive aggressive as fcuk and i can't respect that… at least own being a wussy type of bish like taylor is… don't pretend to be something you're not.  ugh…. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic