BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:06pm
maybe she is jealous.. 

i could see brandi thinking she's the hottest on the show overall.. joyce is competition 

cus i just don't understand it.. okay she think she's annoying.. but she's not THAT bad for her to be doing all this.. and maybe i could see it if joyce was even coming back at her with snarky comments.. but joyce is doing NOTHING.. why keep picking on someone when they're not even fighting back..? 

brandi wants a spin-off or she's jealous.. 
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:30pm
I feel like Brandi is in need of an ass whoopin and I think she's long overdue. I dont think Joyce is annoying honestly. I mean, people have their little quirks that make them who they are. Heres the problem. I've told you my name, Ive even given you the time to go back and forth with me on the background of my name, and how it doesnt sound spanish enough for you...ie YOYCE??? On top of all of that, you've called me Jacqueline a few times. Then to insinuate, that Im not getting in the pool because Im black! Uh-oh Jack! You, Crossed the line! Already Joyce has given this bitch way too much rope.! But no, thats not enough for Brandi's broke and broken ass, she has to keep digging. Which in my world is Brandi's ways of begging for a problem!

Especially since you're a guest of mine! You're going to respect me. Joyce is classy, and thats quite alright, but if she wants to be brought back for another round, she had better get to checkin folks when they cross her in their faces, instead of taking to that bitch ass confessional!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:37pm
joyce said she was just being polite cus she was host.. and i kinda believe her.. cus she told lisa how she felt about a little hair flip or somethin.. and she was kinda funny/dramatic with it. 

i don't think joyce is a pushover i just think she was really really trying to keep it together/classy for that weekend. 

i wouldn't mind brandi getting her ass beat one good time.. she'd learn.. but i think if yoyo checked her she would calm down. i don't think she sees/understands how crazy she's being 

Edited by coconess - Dec 17 2013 at 1:39pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:17pm
just now watching mondays episode.. 

- i was surprised to see brandi offering a really nice reward.. she always talks about how poor she is.. i expected a 1k or 2k reward (if one was offered) 

- ugh.. kims storyline is all about her dog… we don't care that he's going to boarding school 

-brandi is jealous or threatened by joyce
im so tired of her.. and why wear that to a dinner party..? she's trash  

- kyle did a little too much about the hearts.. she coulda made a comment then let it go.. although last episode yolanda said 'there are no teams.. this isn't high school' then this week.. she has a 'dream team' the heart thing was kinda childish. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:25pm
i love yolondas fridge.. but you'd have to keep it super organized 

next week looks like theres gonna be more joyce/brandi drama.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 12:25am
watching now.. 

i feel like brandi wears like 1 style of tight dress… all the time. different colors but the same style dress.. 

she was killing me when she was talking to martin about joyce.. just lying talkin about her stirring the pot. then she had the nerve to act shocked about joyce not speaking to her… like she hasn't been the rudest bitch. she's delusional and obviously so intimidated.  

joyce is standing up for herself tonight.. finally. I'm glad her husband was there.. i don't like men getting into women's problems but lisa and yoyo were siding with brandi.. i can't believe she told joyce to call down when brandi was over there calling ppl bitches and telling them to go fck their selves 

lisa lost points.. she just basically said that brandi was outta line.. and that she wanted to chastise her.. but since 'it wouldn't be good for her relationship with brandi.. she wouldn't' smh.. 
yoyo also said that brandi was her friend and not her daughter.. they both know she's wrong. 

brandi is trash! 
i like carlton and joyce is alright… get rid of brandi and kim  

Edited by coconess - Dec 31 2013 at 12:40am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:12pm
i know we havent discussed in forever but i am so annoyed… 

watching the most recent episode.. only like 10 minutes in.. 

i can't stand brandi 
all of my paragraphs on this page about her 'shiesty' (can't think of a good word for her) ways were right.. 

and even bravo is being messy IMO.. everyones out to get lisa.. they keep showing clips to cosign what brandi and yoloanda are saying about lisa… when brandi is the queen of lies and Bullshiit 

Edited by coconess - Feb 26 2014 at 7:15pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:25pm
this is really making me irritated… 

brandi is really trying to turn everyone against her…. 

this biitch cozies up to whoevers popular… first adrienne.. then turned on her. then lisa… now she's turning on her. Now she's up yolanda and cartons ass 

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:45pm
Thank You for finding the thread. .Brandi, .her life,no more sympathy for her ever. After everything Lisa did for her. Im shocked she turned everyone against her, and shes so pleased with herself. Its disgusting.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:51pm
Have you read th3 blogs on Bravo. Brandi's trying to make it seem as if Lisa knew about Scheana cheating with Brandis husband and trying to make it seem like she got someone deported. She just wants to bring her down. My thing is Brandi kept telling Lisa to back off and started being super rude, so when Lisa did, she wants to tell everyone Lisa stopped being there for me, she abandoned me. No you co-dependent bitch she gave you the space you asked.for.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>