BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4
    Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:26pm
New girls 

Carlton Gebbia - Bio

Carlton Gebbia

Quick Facts

AGE40HOMETOWNLondon, EnglandPROFESSIONInterior architectural designer

Carlton Gebbia grew up in London and South Africa before moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting. She is passionate, unconventional, and has a love for animals and nature. Carlton works closely with her husband, David Gebbia, who runs the family businesses alongside his father and two brothers. The businesses include StockCross Financial Services, Rival Sports Group, managing NBA and NFL players, and Gebbia Custom Estates, a developer building high-end custom homes in Beverly Hills and Hidden Hills where Carlton is the interior architectural designer. Carlton takes great pride in having designed their Gothic-inspired home where they currently reside in Beverly Hills. Carlton will say her greatest accomplishments are her three children, Destiny (11), Mysteri (10), and Cross (2) with her husband, David, whom she describes as "truly her soul-mate." She is currently developing a children's book with an unusual twist, writing a horror script, and working with Wildlife Waystation, a Los Angeles non-profit Sanctuary that raises money for exotic and wild animals.

Joyce Giraud de Ohoven - Bio

Joyce Giraud de Ohoven

Quick Facts

AGE38HOMETOWNAguas Buenas, Puerto RicoPROFESSIONActress, producer, and philanthropist

Vivacious, charming and fun-loving, Latina beauty Joyce Giraud de Ohoven is an actress, producer, philanthropist, and wife to Academy Award-nominated producer Michael Ohoven with whom she has two sons. Joyce was one of the first Puerto Rican supermodels participating in several campaigns and has held the titles for Miss World Puerto Rico, Miss Universe Puerto Rico, and was the second runner-up at the Miss Universe Pageant in 1998. Joyce has numerous film and television credits including Tyler Perry's House of Payne, a role in David Fincher's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and she is currently the lead actress on the dramatic series Siberia. Joyce holds two bachelor's degrees, one in special education and one in social work. She is passionate about producing and her work with the children’s charity UNESCO, which led her to create the international beauty pageant called Queen of the Universe so that other women like her can promote their charity work and pursue their life's goals.

I'm watching the first episode now.. 

Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:29pm
I already know i'll dislike Joyce from the 3 seconds she was on the screen

Kyle reminded me within 5 seconds why i cant stand her either LOL

I dont even know why Kim is back this season Pinch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:51pm
I'm still watching.. i don't know what to think of the new girls yet 

i am so over this thing between lisa and kyle.. they need to forreal forreal squash it and move on.. or just be cordial. 
idk if kyle is just taking lisas little comments too hard.. or if lisa is really doing too much and being catty though 

i started watching like 10 mins late.. I'm gonna watch again 

and yea.. idk why kim is back.. so far her story line is all about her dog Geek
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 4:34pm
I think bravo only brought back Kim because they didn't want all the negative press if her ass fell off the wagon. If she isn't on this show she has nothing to do. My affection for Brandi is kinda wearing off...if she's not going to be team Lisa then she can fck all the way off. Kyle is going to be so jealous of Joyce. I hope I like Joyce. I'm indifferent about the witch. Cross is a cool name.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 09 2013 at 4:35pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:16pm
Can't find the original thread, but who's watching
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:33pm
- I'm over kyle and her hurt puppy issue with Lisa, either realize how lisa is, and get over it, or just dont be friends with her

-all of kyle's friends seem boring, I hope she isn't trying to put her on as well, it will be a fail like faye was

- anybody know about the rumors regarding her husband.

-i'm still team lisa, 

-I'm glad brandy is getting her own, but she is disposable she better not mess with my Lisa lolz, I love the tea she spilled about momo-yolanda, and joanna lol

-I didn't even realize taylor was gone lol

-I think its cute that brandy is getting her own 

yolanda- I'm generally team yo, but i'm not sure how i feel about her so far, GiGi is pretty, what does her other daughter do?

Kim- is useless as well and makes pitbull owners/ pitbulls look bad

Carrolton- I think I like her and her family besides the whole witchy thing

I can't figure out why Kyle was/ is so rude to her if she is trying to be friendly

Joyce- I can't really read her, but the vibes I have gotten from her, isn't good...I can't believe what she said she didn't like the baby's name like that, that was rude

It does seem like kyle is trying to realign herself, maybe that's why she is trying so hard with Lisa, but it looks like joyce may be the only friend she has 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:25pm
I rewatched that first episode and I don't think joyce was saying she didnt like the childs name.. i think she said she liked like that name even better than Cross. 

i just got caught up on the past 2 episodes 

- so far i think i like carlton for the most part.. but i do think she was a bit defensive with kyle.. i think she just doesnt like kyle so anything she says/does she takes it extra worse than it is. i don't think kyle meant anything by asking her religion (thats a perfectly normal question to most) and i don't think she meant anything by asking if she's ever practiced witchcraft (which she has… which she said.. why get your panties in a bunch over somethin you admitted?) 

carlton was a bit hypocritical/contradictory to me at times.. you get mad when kyle asks your religion (in a house full of crosses…) but you hate the word cu.nt but it doesnt bother u when brandi calls you it.. yet you think it was sooo inappropriate for joyce to comment on her husbands dack..? but u tell the world u fcked in the confessional and hella other things...
There were other things that i can't remember right now that made me side-eye..  

- i feel like brandi was being phony.. she knows damn well in the limo she was insinuating that she didnt believe Lisa's faint was real.. but she ran right to lisa and acted like the other girls were talkin shiit. and when lisa was like, "you had my back right?" she said yes Stern Smile

- brandi tries too hard to me.. i get that this is tv and you wanna appear funny and make sure you stay around cus you're finally making your own money but plz calm down.. she gets on my nerves. i don't have a problem with all of her classless ways like calling ppl cu.nts and what not but it just doesnt seem genuine to me.. 

i didnt like how brandi brought up maurico cheating.. then tried to act like she was just trying to help and warn her about the way tabloids are… no bish you knew what u were doing stop with all this fake mean girl ish.. if you're gonna be a bish be up front about it. 

idk how to feel about joyce yet. she's whatever.. 

kim is pointless 

Edited by coconess - Nov 22 2013 at 1:30pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:10pm
Kim is useless, not getting good vibes from Joyce
I still just don't like Kyles classist and elitist ass. She's rude and is always making sideways comments then gets defensive when someone calls her out in it. I like Carlton, but I will say it does seem like she just doesn't want to like Kyle so she isn't giving her a chance. I wouldn't give Kyle the time of day, but these women are trying to get to know each other so she should've maybe tried harder.

Lisa is cool but I see her personality changing a little it seems, Brandi's still trying to fit in and needs to take it down a notch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:27pm
yea somethin about lisa is changing.. 

i think brandi is just an attention whore and loves to say things for shock-value and she's probably trying to get a spin-off or something.. 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:30pm
I never usually watch these groups of ladies.

I think its Carlton that I like. The one with the gothic style house.

I like Yolanda too. Gigi is gorgeous! I follow her on instagram and I like lookin at her pics her face is perfection. I wonder do they ever show the other daughter. She's pretty too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>