Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 448>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

If you put a scoop of Flowing ice, a scoop of Coconess, with a pinch of BTL and mix it together...you'd get PorshaStern Smile

i haven't watched the episode with porsha in it yet... but from the comments in here about her, i think I'm offended. 
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:11pm

Porsha doesn't work, doesn't have children and is married to a man who is presumably doing well financially. It irks me to no end when women who literally have nothing better to do throw horrible charity events. If anyone's functions should be on point, it should be a housewife's.

Kenya is a miserable mess but Porsha should have been on her game, especially if she's going to toss around the magnitude of the charity and the legacy of her grandfather. I actually believe that Porsha, though well-intentioned, was more disrespectful to the charity and her grandfather by throwing that miserable function.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Porsha doesn't work, doesn't have children and is married to a man who is presumably doing well financially. It irks me to no end when women who literally have nothing better to do throw horrible charity events. If anyone's functions should be on point, it should be a housewife's.

Kenya is a miserable mess but Porsha should have been on her game, especially if she's going to toss around the magnitude of the charity and the legacy of her grandfather. I actually believe that Porsha, though well-intentioned, was more disrespectful to the charity and her grandfather by throwing that miserable function.

preach.  it was terrible.  nothing about it looked good except for the hostess whose husband rewarded her "hard work" with a gift.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:03pm
Porsha is a mess, but Kenya wants to talk about being offended and how unprofessional the girl is and ultimately made herself out to be immature and just as unprofessional. If you have an issue with how your intro and the event then pull the girl aside and discuss it as the professional mature woman you claim to be. She got almost 15 years on the girl, so use that opportunity as a teaching moment, not to try to belittle and then gossip about it outside the event
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i mean being a national beauty queen is a big deal and she has built her career upon it and i would be offended if someone asked me to attend their event as a guest, speaks about me, but does not know my bio. it's a bit offensive.  however, to compare it Michelle Obama...girl bye.

I totally agree with this.  Homegirl approached KENYA and couldn't even get her two facts right!!  "Miss America, 1990......???"  Now I don't care for Kenya, but I would've been a bit offended too.  Now to act as she did might've been a little too much.  She could've at least gone in and got her a plate before telling Porscha that her "event was wack" and that there "were five people in there."  I'm sorry, but I LOL a little.

I also had a problem with Porscha's great uncle - errrrr ummmm - her husband giving her that purse and cake.  That was totally unneccessary AT A CHARITY EVENT.  Just hand over the check & bounce like one!

I can't do Kim anymore.  I thought they were eliminating her from the show??  I'm sorry, but I can't stand people who don't do sh#t but sit there and wait for others to handle their problems.  Which aren't really problems because she makes a big deal out of nothing.  The only problem I see is that wig with dem bangssssss.  Someone needs to handle that!  And um....$40,000 for some landscaping??  Really?!  I'm sorry, but I think Kroy got set up.  Even he tends to look a little annoyed with his "wife."  And did yall hear that Kim's father said she's a pathological liar (truuuuuuue) and that he's embarrassed of her, pretty much.  Called his own daughter out about having four children with three different fathers AND two marriages under her belt Ouch.

And does anyone else think Apollo and Phaedra's relationship is strange??  Almost like they're just roommates or something.  Just not seeing the chemistry!
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:56pm
i missed it last night because of oops Sunday Night Football...i hope they do a rerun tonight

Edited by bg - Nov 19 2012 at 6:02pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:14pm
i dont like kenya personality but i do think porsha should have done her research b4 inviting her to the event. its not like kenya asked to come.

porsha seems kind of air headed but she seems to have good intentions.

she should not have bombarded kenya with all those personal questions either. that was more of a casual business meeting not a sister to sister pow wow. i would have been uncomfortable too. she was all up in that girls ovaries.

kenya skin looks alittle rough and her feet were shocking to look at but she is still a gorgeous woman. there is no denying that.

and why did porsha's hubby bring her those gifts at the event?? he should have did that at home. it just looked tacky to do that at a charity event. it didnt look like she put much work into the event. it was thrown together and kenya was the only celebrity she could get probably.

kim seems like a liar and a hater.everytime she days she is homeless i wanna slap that dry hay stack off her head. it seems like her and nene cant stand to see anyone doing better than them. she kept making those slick comments about kandi' s new house that she bought with her own money. girl please!!

cynthia needs to get her nose out of nenes butt! goodness. i dont see nene holding her down like that.

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:46pm
T minus 15mins to fvckery Approve 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:53pm
I love that deep blue eyeshadow Nene had on last episode!!
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:55pm
I like Kenya.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 448>