Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 448>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:25pm
I just don't agree with kenya on anything b/c i can't stand her ways.  she is the least successful woman on the show besides Porsha and she inflates her resume.  she's only produced one movie and her foundation doesn't even have a website...it just has a little blurb on her website.

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I just don't agree with kenya on anything b/c i can't stand her ways.  she is the least successful woman on the show besides Porsha and she inflates her resume.  she's only produced one movie and her foundation doesn't even have a website...it just has a little blurb on her website.

only one?yikesaroo. 
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:31pm
what i'm trying to say is that she doesn't really have "name" for herself the way that she is trying to tell kenya to get. 

she's ms usa. porscha is mrs rich guy's husband. 
having one big accomplishment in your life like 20 years ago doesn't mean you have a real claim to fame ; nor have the right to bring it up as something that others should respect/admire you for. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:44pm
^it is when that is why the person is inviting you to their event to legitimize it/bring celebrity to it. she didn't mention anyone else but "we have a Ms.etc in the audience." i.e if a journalist were to cover the event, Kenya's name would likely be mentioned in the "who attended" in the same breath as a celebrity...not the other women who were sitting at the table. it doesn't matter how long ago you did something if you have done it. M.Ali isn't less legitimate bc he won his world titles 40+ years ago.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:25am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^it is when that is why the person is inviting you to their event to legitimize it/bring celebrity to it. she didn't mention anyone else but "we have a Ms.etc in the audience." i.e if a journalist were to cover the event, Kenya's name would likely be mentioned in the "who attended" in the same breath as a celebrity...not the other women who were sitting at the table. it doesn't matter how long ago you did something if you have done it. M.Ali isn't less legitimate bc he won his world titles 40+ years ago.
ITA I feel like because of Kenya’s stank attitude people try to down play the fact that winning Miss USA is a big accomplishment especially when you are black. It is like winning a Grammy, an Olympic metal, or a political race it does not matter when it happened it happened and will always be a great accomplishment. However the way Kenya throws it in everyone’s face makes her look delusional
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:33am

skip to 2:25

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:30am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think Kenya is jealous of people who have what she doesn't...youth, good skin, husband, valid careers...isn't she going to have issues with Porscha, Kandi, Phaedra, and Cynthia? 

"it's not even in the search engine...it's so old" lmao

thank you since her eggs and skin is rotten she's a hater, she wants a husband bad.. Walter ain't going to marry that attitude he already knows it.... plus her insides are twice spoiled.. 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:57am

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

well i do agree with Kenya that Porsha's identity is being the wife of, and granddaughter of, not I am Porsha and I do this and this.

i don't see a big problem w/ this. 
like... does winning ms. usa really mean that she made a name for herself?

by winning a beauty pageant? Confused

yes bc at that stage it is not JUST a beauty pageant. it is among THE beauty pageants.  that is how she got/gets endorsement deals etc. by being MsUSA. that is what she is most famous for.  she is Kenya Moore, Ms.USA. Not Porsha etc., wife of ugly NFL player.

it's how Vanessa Williams made a name for herself and parlayed it into a singing and acting career.

No comparison IMO. VW is very talented otherwise. Kenya.... Geek
love1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:53am
dang yall love to hate kenya you are not looking any better... i honestly think she is just an emotionally scared human being everyone has thier goods and bads
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:11am
Kenya was real salty last night and that's why she walked out. She and her friend looked real immature standing out on the curb.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 448>
  Share Topic