Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 451>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:14pm
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sponsored Links

Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:10am
So is Kenya mad she got Kandi's reject? I guess that hurts Ms. "chocolates" feelings.. I'm some kinda sad at her insecurity, I used to think she was gorgeous and had a great personality in my mind. Boy was I wrong
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

So is Kenya mad she got Kandi's reject? I guess that hurts Ms. "chocolates" feelings.. I'm some kinda sad at her insecurity, I used to think she was gorgeous and had a great personality in my mind. Boy was I wrong

Yup I see a very insecure woman who is always in competition with people who aren't even paying attention to her. She seems to desperately need to be the center of attention at all times.

I bet before the end of the season she will be in some sort of therapy session due to her feeling not good enough because of issues she's had with her mother.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:30am
Yeah, I can see that. Smh....

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Nov 12 2012 at 12:31am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:49am
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

If Kim don't cut out this fake fancy sh*t and get her family a house.

This basic bitch finna let her kids be homeless because she tryna floss Sleepy

EXACTLY why they still frontin and homeless, moving into Big Papa's house with they broke asses..

I'm not feeling Kenya she's annoying with her self love issues, and insecurity about Kandi.. I like Kandi but she's the ultimate two faced bish. 
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:22am
Kenya is like 41 and with her attitude no man will be willing to marry that. She's immateur for her age..acting like she's still 21...
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:31am
When Kenya took the microphone to speak at the party for Nene I had to certify Kenya as batsh*t crazy for sure.Sleepy
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:38am
Kenya is crazy! Am I the only one that didn't get why she was so upset about Walter asking Kandi out? She needs to be checked for taking that microphone and speaking. She is an ATTENTION Whore!

Kim- I just need her to stop. Even Sweetie has enough sense to tell her she needs to move back into her townhouse for awhile.

If the house apprasied for less then the asking price is the owner not willing to adjust the price?

I'm Happy for Nene but I don't know how much longer she will be the "reality it girl".

Edited by Ladycoils - Nov 12 2012 at 10:38am
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:41am
I still havent watched any of this season. i'm gonna try to catch up this afternoon.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:41am
Kenya is doing way too much and it is getting annoying to watch.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 451>
  Share Topic