Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287288 451>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:41pm
Does porsha know that the Harlem Renaissance didn't really have much to do with gambling?
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:26pm
has it been confirmed that kenya's stallion booty is fake? is she wearing contacts?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i know Cordell has a child.
His ex and Sheree W. are good friends.. and she's been on RHOA before.

but Porsha has kids too?

and wasn't Cordell caught in a car w/ another man in a ummmm "compromising" position in a park.

and the police didn't want to arrest him b/c of who he was....

i mean.. thats what the streets are saying.

i never heard that, but I do know that when he played ball, it such a persistent rumor that he was gay that he called a couple team mtgs about it and basically told them "don't leave your girl around me"

i think if Porsha had any kid, she would be parading them around like a fashion accessory.

PorshaStewart

Porsha Stewart chats with ‘The Breakfast Club’

After getting her first taste of reality TV fame, a “‘Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member is addressing several rumors surrounding herself and her ex-NFL playing husband. Porsha Stewart, who’s been feuding on the Bravo TV program with Kenya Moore, sat down this week with Power 105 FM’s “Breakfast Club” to set a few things straight. The beautiful Atlanta native first dished on Moore, who became irate at being incorrectly referred to as Miss America.

“I apologized as soon as I said it,” said Stewart. “She just took that … and she wanted to create something. If you gon’ start something, then I’m gonna finish it. It is what it is.”

In another segment of the radio program, host Charlemagne Tha God asked Stewart directly if she had heard rumors that her husband, Kordell Stewart, was a closeted homosexual. Before marrying the granddaughter of Hosea Williams, Stewart was plagued by the rumors.

“You know there were a lot of gay rumors about Kordell at one point,” said Charlemagne. “He [allegedly] got caught in the park in Pittsburgh and the police didn’t wanna turn him in because he was a star quarterback.”

Without hesitation Stewart quickly took up for her man. “I don’t know any details of all that,” said Stewart. “There’s lies out there on the Internet about all kinds of celebrities. [...] One thing I do [know] is my husband loves me, and he puts it down and I will be with him forever. He’s more man to me than I have ever met.”

Before speaking with “The Breakfast Club” Stewart sat down with Bravo’s “Watch What Happens” with Andy Cohen to chat about “RHOA” alongside “Shahs of Sunset” star Lilly Ghalichi.

Check out Porsha’s Power 105 interview and some of her recent appearance photos below. –danielle canada

yeah girl-- there are a bunch of other sites that talk about the incident.. but this was her response to it.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:43pm
that was a kordell approved response LOL

i didn't like how he stepped into the disagreement w/ cynthia.

porsha's face fell when he said "I cant stand you right now.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:56pm
Porsha seems ditzy though
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:11pm
Cordell does seem gay...now that I think about it LOL
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:19pm
lol poor kordell.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:41pm
Porsha also makes up a lot of words...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Cordell does seem gay...now that I think about it LOL

Where there's smoke there's fire
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:56pm
I didn't like how cynthia's partner at the bailey agency talked to porsha. IDK...it rubbed me the wrong way.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style