Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 451>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:36pm
I need to go to sleep Sleepy ...for those who missed this crap Cry... Andy is a plumb fool LOL

FOOLYWANG MATERIAL: Kenya Moore TWIRLS To Perform "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" Single On "WWHL"

If you thought "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore was delusional before....you'll want this chick to go and get some help after last night's "performance" of her new single "Gone With The Wind Fabulous".

Check out the video inside...

Not totally sure what's going on here, but we do know Kenya threw on her gold disco pants and a black bustier to perform "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" show last night.

As she talked over the track saying the same 5 words over and over, her "dancers" were way too into this ish behind her.  We all know Kenya is going for the foolish shock-value factor in order to cause controversy, which she hopes will translate into dollars.  So we hope she gets her wish so these sad twirls can end.

In case you missed it, or just decided to turn the channel because you couldn't stand the second hand embarrassment, check it out below:

Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:52pm
^^^that woman is a hot mess
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:54am
Confused
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:54am
my friend made me watch it. he was like this will be a gay anthem and that faint at the end was everything lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:16am
Andy is so funny.  i love him. 

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:29am
LORD HAVE MERCY!
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:30am
Am I the only one here who likes the song and the phrase?Cry

I also loved the dancers j-setting in the background lol.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:46am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Am I the only one here who likes the song and the phrase?Cry

I also loved the dancers j-setting in the background lol.

yes...because her chocolately azz role wouldn't have been the least bit fabulous in that film.  she would've been in the cotton fields. Cry
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:17am
Um, where is her booty?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:37am
That video is hilarious! Kenya is nuts but she's starting to grow on me.

She transforms into a whole different person when she's conducting business. I like that side of her. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 451>
  Share Topic