Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 448>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:50am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Damn they couldn't give her 10 percent??? Wow

what's happening to that cat?

and why doesn't he mind that its happening to him?

lmao his owner is taking him on a walk on the beach. I watched the video and he seemed to like it LOL

Edited by BBpants - Jan 14 2013 at 5:50am
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:52am
Kandi smiling like a Cheshire cat
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 6:43am
That was the brokest, saddest, death drop I've ever seen. Kenya shouldve just stood there and left the droppin' to the two professionals in the background.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Luv2Teach Luv2Teach wrote:

I loves me some Phaedra
Yessssss
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:36pm

Kenya's performance was a gone with the wind mess.

Edited by Luv2Teach - Jan 14 2013 at 8:37pm
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

That song was sh*t on a stick.  The gays do love those basic ass songs though.  They're ratchet just like the folks(including me) who like "i can make cocaine".  it don't take much. LOL

That's because you can get loose and not have to worry about remembering lyrics. Just strut and shake that azz lol. Same reason why I like 2Chainz, Gucci, and Waka Flocka.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:14pm
ugh Sleepy... this was isnt a repost, is it?

RHOA"'s Walter Jackson Begs Andy Cohen To Let Him GIVE THE REAL On Kenya, Parties Like A Single Man

Walter Jackson really wants his extended 15 minutes, y'all.  The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" semi-boyfriend of Kenya Moore is begging Bravo's exec Andy Cohen to let him give the real deal about him and Kenya.

Deets inside...

After going on V103's radio station a while back dishing on his for-the-cameras relationship with "RHOA" star Kenya Moore, Walter's not done yet.  He's been spotted with women on dates and such a few times, so he quickly got the wrap of being a player.  Maybe this is what's prompting him to come out about his fake relationship.

Now, Walter's taking it a step further by asking Andy Cohen...on Twitter...of he could go on his show ("Watch What Happens Live") to dish some dirt.  He tweeted:

Hi @BravoAndy, I am willing to come on your show and prove that we hadn't seen or talked to each other until the show started taping.

Why are we not surprised? 

Meanwhile, Walter hit up Atlanta's Metro Fuxon (pictured above) on Saturday and snapped pics with (and likely tried to get at) every woman in the place.

Oh Walter...

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:15pm
That's begging ?

I would too ..
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:36pm
I need to go to sleep Sleepy ...for those who missed this crap Cry... Andy is a plumb fool LOL

FOOLYWANG MATERIAL: Kenya Moore TWIRLS To Perform "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" Single On "WWHL"

If you thought "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore was delusional before....you'll want this chick to go and get some help after last night's "performance" of her new single "Gone With The Wind Fabulous".

Check out the video inside...

Not totally sure what's going on here, but we do know Kenya threw on her gold disco pants and a black bustier to perform "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" show last night.

As she talked over the track saying the same 5 words over and over, her "dancers" were way too into this ish behind her.  We all know Kenya is going for the foolish shock-value factor in order to cause controversy, which she hopes will translate into dollars.  So we hope she gets her wish so these sad twirls can end.

In case you missed it, or just decided to turn the channel because you couldn't stand the second hand embarrassment, check it out below:

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:52pm
^^^that woman is a hot mess
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 448>