Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 451>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:18pm
im too lazy to hyperlank n shat..lol

but on new years eve... greg asked nene to marry him

she said yes.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:17pm

'I've lost 30lbs!': Kim Zolciak unveils her slim body just four months after giving birth to baby No. 4 

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 17:12, 2 January 2013 UPDATED: 18:26, 2 January 2013

• Comments (15)
    • < border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1357153931261" name="I0_1357153931261" ="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fast?bsv&size=medium&hl=en-GB&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2256162%2FKim-Zolciak-unveils-post-baby--shedding-30lbs.&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.CB9g9dHWdrI.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DiQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTOriioEt7Vxl9q0LNn6yjVHBqDmqw#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled&id=I0_1357153931261&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk" allowtransparency="true" title="+1" style=": static; top: 0px; width: 90px; margin: 0px; border-style: none; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 20px;">
    • < allowtransparency="true" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1355514129.#_=1357153936882&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2256162%2FKim-Zolciak-unveils-post-baby--shedding-30lbs.&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2256162%2FKim-Zolciak-unveils-post-baby--shedding-30lbs.&size=m&text=Kim%20Zolciak%20unveils%20post-baby%20%20after%20shedding%2030lbs&=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FWeyxFx&via=MailOnline" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="width: 110px; height: 20px;">

Kim Zolciak has snapped back into following the birth of her fourth child. 

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and her husband, Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann, welcomed son Kash in August. It was the couple's second child in 15 months following the birth of Kroy Jagger in May 2011.  

Just four months on, the 34-year-old is already nearing her pre-baby weight.

Body after baby: Kim Zolciak revealed her slim figure in the new issue of Americas Life&amp;Style

Body after baby: Kim Zolciak revealed her slim figure in the new issue of America's Life&Style

Out now: The full interview with Kim features in the new issue

Out now: The full interview with Kim features in the new issue

'I’ve lost 30 pounds,' she tells the new issue of America's Life&Style magazine. 'I’m only 5 to 8 pounds above my weight before I got pregnant.'

She puts her weight loss down to breastfeeding and her busy lifestyle

She explains: 'I never sit on the couch.'

'I think breast-feeding helped me lose some weight, and I was really busy as soon as I got home with Kash. I went straight into filming my spin-off show, Don’t Be Tardy, and I’m sure that helped. I just never sat still!'

Of course, she also watches her diet, adding: 'I don’t eat red meat or pork or much dairy, and I always eat in moderation.'

Now she is looking to interd'I’m a size 4 right now, and my goal is to get down to a size 2.

'I’m accepting that I’m going to have to hit the gym — my girls [Brielle, 15, and Arianna, 11] laugh and say there’s no chance, but I really think I’m going to have to.'

Kim quit Real Houswives of Atlanta this season after a fiery exchange with her co-stars over a group holiday. 

Happy couple: Kim with her husband Kroy

Happy couple: Kim with her husband Kroy

Explaining her decision to leave the show, she later said: 'Bravo and RHOA have been beyond good to me, and I will be forever grateful for some of the moments that occurred on the show, but I couldn't deal anymore. 

'I handled my sh*t for five seasons, from fights, to arguments to the tears, but being pregnant puts a whole new spin on everything, and what happens on the outside affects what happens with the baby on the inside, and that was my priority.

Her spin-off show Don’t Be Tardy which returns to Bravo later this year. 

For all the exclusive photos and full interview with Kim, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

Baby boy: Kims son Kash is now four months old

Baby boy: Kim's son Kash is now four months old

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2256162/Kim-Zolciak-unveils-post-baby-body-shedding-30lbs.html#ixzz2Gqa972kP 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:03pm
dc
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:29pm
Lol

A size 4? I guess.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:30pm
she's a size 4???

Ermm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

In case y'all have $19.99 to spend:

Lol is she serious? Who actually buys those bravo catch phrase shirts? People on WWHL and the reunion just accept them as a courtesy.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:33pm
Idk who buys them lol
Didn't nene make one that said "I'm very rich b*tch" in rhinestones?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:36pm
Now ya'll know there's some ratchet behind heffas out there that probably do buy this foolery.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

Idk who buys them lol
Didn't nene make one that said "I'm very rich b*tch" in rhinestones?

Lol yes. So tacky. That was the nene I didn't like. I like this season's nene.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:52pm
Kim ass did nothing but go to the plastic surgeons office and sit up under a laser that heffa ain't working out.. Please keep that non-bill paying ho off the show since she walked off.. bish still got dimples in her knees.. 

and please no more jump off shows.. she's a bore with her country ass husband and ill mannered kids.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Jan 02 2013 at 5:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 451>