Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 451>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:00pm
that blood curling scream you hear is Kenya's at the news of Phaedra's pregnancy Cry
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

'RHOA' BABY ON THE WAY: Phaedra Parks Is PREGNANT With Baby #2!

Dec 28 | by Natasha

Photobucket

She's pregnant....again!  "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks just returned from her Christmas vacation to the Bahamas with hubby Apollo Nida and friends.  And she revealed some big news.  Deets inside...

Phaedra released the first pic showing off her growing baby bump on the beaches of the Bahamas.  And now Phaedra Parks is letting her fans know that she and Apollo are indeed expecting their second child.

Big brother Ayden is 2 and a half now.  So the lawyer turned funeral service entrepreneur will have a little helper on her hands.

Phaedra & Apollo spent the Christmas Holiday in Nassau at Atlantis Paradise Island with co-stars Kandi Burruss and Todd.  Plus, reality tv homies Toya & Memphitz Wright, Rasheeda & Kirk Frost, Evelyn Lozada and everyone's kids.  She seemed to always hide her belly in pics, and now we know why.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But the Holiday times haven't been all happiness and rainbows for the couple.  With a new episode of "Housewives" airing this Sunday that shows some possible strife between the Phaedra & Apollo, the couple is also dealing with the deaths of close family members.

She wrote, in part, on her BRAVO blog last week,

“Many of you have been wondering where I’ve been and why I have not blogged lately. Well unfortunately, both Apollo and I recently lost our maternal grandmothers. In early November my grandmother became ill and I chose to direct all of my energy and focused on caring for her and supporting my mother."

“Unfortunately, on November 25 my dear grandmother passed away. I immediately sprang into funeral mode preparing for her memorial service and burial. I wanted to make sure her home going service was reminiscent of her spirit: elegant, joyous, and unforgettable! As we were returning home from my grandmother’s obsequies, we learned that Apollo’s grandmother passed away. So, we have been very busy caring for our families and managing the tender moments of loss and grief.”

Through all the grief and sadness, Phaedra & Apollo will be welcoming in happiness with their brand new bundle of joy.  Oh, and their new joint fitness DVD too.  Congrats!

she looks cute, and it looks like she slimmed down ahead of the pregnancy ..
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

that blood curling scream you hear is Kenya's at the news of Phaedra's pregnancy Cry

I would have loved to see her face when she received the news LOL

congrats to Phaedra. She looks really good!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:55pm
that is a good spacing between her kids...i hope she has a daughter cause lil Aiden is cayute
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:08pm
She looks really cute pregnant. I don't know if her and Apollo are on the rocks, but I hope they are able to work through it..Kenya's face probably cracked after hearing the news
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:18pm
Phaedra looks cute in her little preggers bathing suit.

Congrats to them!
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:04pm
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Kenya Moore Poses For Krave Magazine

Sat, Dec 29 2012 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Kenya Moore Takes it to the Ring for Krave Magazine

Former Miss USA Kenya Moore may be labeled as bat sh-t crazy (or at least a good actress) after her stint on the newest season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, but she definitely can take a mean pic.

Glamming it up in a zebra print dress with a pair of boxing gloves located at her feet, Kenya shows off her modeling abilities in a new photo shoot for Krave Magazine. In the spread, shot by photographer James Anthony, she also shows those half-naked boys in the locker room who’s boss.

She may be stirring up some trouble on RHOA but she looks nice with her “Gone With The Wind” fabulous self.

Kenya Moore Takes it to the Ring for Krave Magazine - 2

Catch a few more pics below:

Kenya Moore Takes it to the Ring for Krave Magazine - 1

Kenya Moore Takes it to the Ring for Krave Magazine - 3

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Kenya Moore Poses For Krave Magazine http://necolebitchie.com/2012/12/29/kenya-moore-poses-for-krave-magazine/#ixzz2GTdtagj5
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:30pm
God Kenya is still gorgeous
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:35pm

Did Phaedra get pregnant in Anguilla?

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Did Phaedra get pregnant in Anguilla?

LOL---that would make senseLOL she lay it on apllo after kenya tried to steal him....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 451>