Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 451>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Kenya is really not that interesting

But she is feeling a void Kim has left

she gives everyone something to talk about in the confessionals 
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:28pm

she is jealous of her carisma, her attention seeking.... Kenya is also fulll of Envy

each one wants what the others have.... Kandi is the only one who seems secure in her own identiy and station in life. 

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

she is jealous of her carisma, her attention seeking.... Kenya is also fulll of Envy

each one wants what the others have.... Kandi is the only one who seems secure in her own identiy and station in life. 

You would think that! She just as desperate as Kenya but she just knows how to hide it.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:47pm
Porsha isn't jealous. Lmao.
I don't think any is jealous of the other IMO.....except Kenya. 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

You would think that! She just as desperate as Kenya but she just knows how to hide it.

she's not even hiding it. moving that man into her home and they're not engaged and they've only been dating for a year. basic.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:23pm
Kandi just seems like the type that had all types of niccas running in and out of her life. She doesn't seem too bright when it comes to men.

That season where her momma was posed up on top of cars trying to get a man confirmed where Kandi get that sh!t fromErmm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Kandi just seems like the type that had all types of niccas running in and out of her life. She doesn't seem too bright when it comes to men.

That season where her momma was posed up on top of cars trying to get a man confirmed where Kandi get that sh!t fromErmm

Lol what ?! 
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kandi just seems like the type that had all types of niccas running in and out of her life. She doesn't seem too bright when it comes to men.

Lmaoooooooo i forgot all about that, with that tight ass girdle lol
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:01pm
I forget her name, not Kenya but the one she is arguing with...I liked her white sheer beach blouse cover up thing 
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:28pm
I finally noticed Nene's hair issues and I really believe that dyeing her natural hair that level of blond was the wrong move and very damaging to her natural hair. 

Cynthia is so friggin beautiful.

Phaedra and Kandi have the same tragic body shape that was trully visible with the bikini's they chose to wear.

Kandi's hair was just Tragic.  She may have been going for the big natural exotic look but she needs to fire her hair dresser.

I can't believe that Phaedra goes out and consoles the very woman (Kenya) that is trying to take her man...I would have asked wheretheydothatat if someone would have suggested it but I witnessed it on this very show...smdh.  Phaedra is on some new level of BS and I won't believe otherwise until I see the edited clips.Geek

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 451>