Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 448>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Top Kim Zolciak lies since season 1LOL

Liar is an understatement!! Let’s examine the lies since Season 1:

1. Her daughter’s both being fathered by her ex husband.

2. Her diagnosis of cancer or some other life threatening disease (that still hasn’t been revealed) that caused her hair loss, despite chain smoking and drinking profusely.

3. Big Poppa being in the process of divorce. (still hasn’t occurred)

4. Nene choking her. (unfounded and that’s why charges were never filed)

5. Telling Phaedra she was an RN when in reality she is a licensed LVN.

6. Telling Nene that she would record Tardy for the Party with her.

7. Telling Andy that she did not smoke during her pregnancy with KJ when there was footage of her smoking.

8. Telling Andy that nothing in the dream house was from Big Poppa and then retracting when Andy reminded her that she TOLD him that some of the things were from him.

9. Telling Kroy that she prepared the lasagna meal when he returned from camp after hiring a chef to prepare it.

10. Telling Andy & the ladies that she was closing on the house in one week at the reunion show.

11. Telling the ladies that she had KJ early.

12. Telling her mom that they were meeting the wedding planner at a time other than when they were scheduled to meet.

13. Telling DJ Tracy that she was no longer w/Big Poppa and breaking her heart.

14. Telling the ladies that she and DJ Tracy were only friends at the car race they attended.

That’s all I can think of at the moment but I’m sure if I go through some old episodes something else will come to mind. Man, her brain must be on overload trying to keep up with all of these lies!!

Kim is habitual lie! Kroy better watch out!
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:43pm

LOLLOL I love these gifs

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:06am
I finally caught up on all of the episodes that missed this season and honestly this so far is my favorite season of rhwoatl.
I really dislike porsha, pretty girl but she just comes off as so ditsy and unintelligent. I also can't stand when she talks.
Kenya is crazy as sh*t but her craziness gives me AND the show life.
Wtf is Cynthia still on the show, she's boring as hell. But she's super gorgeous.
Phaedra's faces kill me softly
I can't stand Kim's lying ass, or her friends hair for that matter
I also can't stand Walter...
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:47am
I dislike Kenya but she can get yo ass together.
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:51am
NeNe or Porsha ain't shat for rehashing it on this trip.
Porsha should've addressed Kenya by her proper title since she invited her...so basic.

IA w/Kenya when she said don't back her into a corner
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:57am
Just saw the new episode last night and I'm baffled by that whole argument. Both Kenya AND Porscha looked dumb as hail let me tell it. I'm ready to see the next episode with this whole Walter mess.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:44am
lol at phaedra talking about she aint got no time for bacteriavaginosis omg i died.

ETA: Ew at kandi and her man getting it in the hottub tho. Kandi is doing the most to keep him. but he is fine.

Edited by keepgrowing - Dec 18 2012 at 10:47am
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:51pm
nibbling on chips & salsa and a glass of moscato in hand....t-minus 10mins Big smile
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:53pm
Porscha called Kenya a "curved azz bitch"...whut? LOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Did that bitch just have her ass all up on peter's junk?!

Yes she did! If Cynthia has so many problems with Kenya then I'm wondering why she would even allow it.

I wish a ho would

I'm late but Cynthia claimed she didn't see it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 448>