Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 448>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:10pm
cordell is starting to let his itchbay show...
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:07pm
All of these booty shots make me very uncomfortable. I know that they love talking about donkey booties but it's annoying and disrespectful IMO

This is the first episode I've seen where I've actually thought that Porsha was pretty. In the hot tub she looked gorgeous!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

All of these booty shots make me very uncomfortable. I know that they love talking about donkey booties but it's annoying and disrespectful IMO

This is the first episode I've seen where I've actually thought that Porsha was pretty. In the hot tub she looked gorgeous!

I was saying the same thing. Do we have to see jazz close ups all episode.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:58pm
well they are black so bravo feels the need to zoom into their booties, they don't do all of that in the white housewives' shows Pinch
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I like the booty shots.  I be jealous of the bodies lol.   I thought the same thing about Porsha.  She's a pretty girl, but funny looking.  She looks pretty with the straight hair during the show takes and more funny looking during the commentary with that wavy hair.  She's very pretty, she just has a different looking face or something.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Apollo and Kenya would be a better match.
And Phaedra and Walter would go well

I'd ride Apollo so damn hard.that kiss was sexy.him and Phaedra don't have real chemistry.a man at the strip club is up to no good.

Porsha is just so cute and perfect looking.love that hair

I think Kenya would love to be in the middle of Phadrea and Apollo.  I think she thinks they are a sexy couple or somethng with all those questions.

IA they seem compatible.

I don't like walter at all.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Pollo can't kiss worth a damn Dead I don't think he and Phae are getting divorced but maybe they were going through some rocky times. She's all about dramatics and fakery.

Idc how old she is I'm glad Kandi's daughter letting her know rolling niccas through her home is not the business LOL

Cynthia, I'm glad you and Peter are doing well but all that shade she was throwing at others' marriages was unnecessary. She's only been married a year so I'm sure harder times for her and Pete are sure to come.

I still don't see how peter pulled cynthia.  It is just such an odd ball couple.  It just doesn't seem right.  I still don't think they will last.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:01pm
Walter sucks. I really wish Kenya would move on. I'm sure there are plenty of guys willing to wife her. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

I think I read somewhere that Phaedra is 42 and Apollo is 10 years younger than her.

couldn't be me

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 01 2013 at 2:05pm
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

I think I read somewhere that Phaedra is 42 and Apollo is 10 years younger than her.
WOW so Apollo is 32yrs old!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 448>