BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Real from Real Chance at Love Has Cancer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 4:48pm
My mother was diagnosed with colon cancer a couple of years ago but the doctors caught it in time. my mother didnt have any symptoms or anything like that.
My mother saw a program on tv in which they were some people talking about katie couric's first husband who died from colon cancer in 1997 and they were talking about the importance of getting a colonscopy. that program saved my mother's life because she never knew anything about colonoscopies and that you can have colon cancer and not have any symptoms.

If she never saw that program I don't think my mother would be alive today . she made an appointment to get a colonoscopy done but couldn't get an appointment until one year later, and when she she got the results from the colonoscopy the doctors told her that she had colon cancer.
a few weeks later she had to go into surgery to get the tumor removed from her colon and the doctor who performed the surgery told me and my brother that we both should get colonoscopies, that was 3 years ago and we were still in our twenties during that time.

I feel really sorry for that guy 33 years old is too young to be going through this . I hope he pulls through

my mother has been in remission for 3 years and she has to get tests done every year in case the cancer comes back.

Edited by melly - Mar 22 2013 at 4:54pm
Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 1:47pm
Hug to everyone who lost someone to cancer. It's difficult watching someone you love waste away.

We need to take preventative measures such as regular check ups, eating healthy, exercising, drinking fresh water, getting fresh air, and living as stress free as possible. Cancer is such a nasty disease, but one thing I know is that cancer LOVES sugar. Stay away from sugar as much as possible (I need to take my own advice Cry
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:49am
From his FB Page
Yo Whats up world,I feel so alive today...So I'm at the doctors office and my tumors are still shrinking.My tumor markers were 7,500 when I got diagnosed with cancer back in march and now they are at 260,awesome right?....Doctors are saying that if they keep shrinking like this they may want to cut them out around November.Thats kinda scary to think about but its positive news. Other than that I am good and I'm progressing well.Sorry I haven't been on in awhile but the affects of chemo are getting stronger.So I had to go back to mr green if you know what I mean lol.It sure helps a lot.Anyway waiting for the other surgeon to come in.Love you all and Chat with y'all real soon.

He also posted a picture of him with his hair (looking air dried) and said that he was expecting his hair to fall out due to chemo, but it has actually gotten thicker. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:51am
That is excellent news. I wish all cancer patients could be so blessed!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:09am
GOOD!

So happy for him!
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:16pm
My mother in law just passed from stage 4 colon cancer. It was aggressive and it spread very quick. I am happy for Real I hope he makes it.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

My mother in law just passed from stage 4 colon cancer. It was aggressive and it spread very quick. I am happy for Real I hope he makes it.
So sorry for your lost . I lost my mother to CC a few years ago . Hug
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:23pm
*hugs* to both of you. My grandma died of it. Im really happy that he's getting well. This is great news.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:36pm
My great-grandmother and my best friend's mother died of colon cancer. I'm VERY happy to hear that he's doing so well. 
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:10pm
Happy for him!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>