Perfect Hair Collection

Read what this Coon Said

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wonder what vile crap he's talking about.

yea i dont get it… 
maybe I'm being slow 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:01am
That slavery was punishment for not being Christians Unhappy
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:03am
Why do you post so much about coons? The ironing.Sleepy
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:38am
Why, op? This imbecile did not need another platform.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:46am
Some believe this. I was watching PBS and they were discussing slavery and indentured servitude. Indentured servants were free after 7 years and we're all races and many times white. The plantation owners didn't care for losing their workforce. Slavery was a largely economic issue. Slaves were a lifelong workforce to be traded as farmers do cattle, bought and sold. They needed a reason to get people to rally around it. Subjugation of blacks became easier when religious leaders condoned it. Saying it is in the bible and applying it to African slaves. Add in the white is better and away it goes.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:50am
I heard from my own members of my family and it's appears to be logical for god to do this to our people. You should have seen the ignorant crap he was spewing, but this does need to be addressed because you would be surprised how many people actually believe in this. It's sickening and perversed mind to think of our ancestral culture and their spirituality as vile. Catholism is riddled with Voodun practices and that's one example
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:55am
OP,
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

OP,
LOLDead
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I heard from my own members of my family and it's appears to be logical for god to do this to our people. You should have seen the ignorant crap he was spewing, but this does need to be addressed because you would be surprised how many people actually believe in this. It's sickening and perversed mind to think of our ancestral culture and their spirituality as vile. Catholism is riddled with Voodun practices and that's one example

a large percentage of africans are now christian. Being a slave was not a gateway to christianity. such a foolish train of thought.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:32am
Why is it ok to believe anyone should be punished like slaves were for not following a certain belief system?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic