FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reaction to weight loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:51pm
congrats! that is awesome!
Sponsored Links

sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:55pm
Thank you..well I am getting a lot of compliments. I have noticed that most of my bigger friends do not comment at all. Most people are telling me that I look great, and I am wondering if i looked so horrible before. It's just a  surprise how people are hooked on looks.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:56pm
Thank you..well I am getting a lot of compliments. I have noticed that most of my bigger friends do not comment at all. Most people are telling me that I look great, and I am wondering if i looked so horrible before. It's just a  surprise how people are hooked on looks. I am taking a a mental note of the men that I attracted after i gained all of the weight who were very mean to me. 

We live in a very superficial world.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

Thank you..well I am getting a lot of compliments. I have noticed that most of my bigger friends do not comment at all. Most people are telling me that I look great, and I am wondering if i looked so horrible before. It's just a  surprise how people are hooked on looks. I am taking a a mental note of the men that I attracted after i gained all of the weight who were very mean to me. 

It might not be that you looked horrible before but some people do not carry weight well in their faces. It distorts the features in a non-flattering way for some.

And whatever about the big friends not commenting. The ones who are your real friends will be happy for you and even use you as inspiration. The others will reveal themselves and/or drop off. A lot of people go through this. It exposes their insecurities and no one likes that. Anyway, add it to your lbs lost and keep it pushing.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

It might not be that you looked horrible before but some people do not carry weight well in their faces. It distorts the features in a non-flattering way for some.

And whatever about the big friends not commenting. The ones who are your real friends will be happy for you and even use you as inspiration. The others will reveal themselves and/or drop off. A lot of people go through this. It exposes their insecurities and no one likes that. Anyway, add it to your lbs lost and keep it pushing.

jolieprincess, you are too sweet.

You and rickysrose are two of my favorite posters. thank you both for your inspiration.

MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:57pm
I am down 48lbs I get nothing but positive feedback, some of my cousins say nothing at all they act like they don't even notice it. but they are all of a sudden in the gym cus they know I am catching up to themWink
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:02pm
Congrats,I lost 75 lbs,people noticed that my breast were smaller...
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:02pm
congratulations
i was told I had gotten too skinny, i was no longer "thick" which was a disappointment to some men. 
at the end of the day you can only please yourself not everyone else 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:10pm
congrats! when I am thin, I look and feel better and I am sure that translates to more confidence. my dh doesn't mind me bigger but i need to lose this weight. i like being small. i dont like being thick and i don't really want to buy new clothes.Cry

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 07 2012 at 8:15pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:11pm
Congrats to everyone who lost weight!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>