Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:13pm
congrats to all who have lost!!!! Yay!
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:57pm
I got told not to lose anymore.... I want to lose like 10 more tho
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:58pm
Since January I have lost 43 lbs, going from 168 to 125. Most people have been very supportive of my journey. Back in May I started talking to a guy I used to date. At the time I was 147 and 20 lbs away from goal. I was determined to reach that goal. He started trying to make me feel bad about my body. He told me my body was starting to look "funny" and that I lost too much weight. The fitter I got the more he started to hate. I cut him off a couple of months ago. My goal is to be fit, not thick! Anyone who has a problem with that can kick rocks. But on the flip side, I have encouraged my friends to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:52am
no special reaction from no one, when I lost weight all I got was you aint fat no more.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:14am
Congrats. I dunno what's with telling people they are losing too much weight when they are clearly approaching or in the healthy range. I think it's mainly a black thing tbh. As if we are naturally supposed to be fat.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:22am
Congrats Brownie!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic