Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rate The Last Movie You Watched pt2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 50>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:37am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Fright Night--8/10 for the comedy and the lead vampire's hotness. When I was little this scared me. I never knew this was a comedy lol. And if you wanna see real seduction/foreplay without words, check out how the vampire handles Charlie's girlfriend. Amazing.

The original?

Yeah, the old one. I haven't seen the remake.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:43am
Wish Me Away   7/10
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:16am
Salmon Fishing in Yemen   7.5/10
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 3:58pm
Judas Kiss   5/10
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:27pm
Hours w/ Paul walker (yes i was in a Paul walker mood)
4.089/10

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Dec 08 2013 at 4:35pm
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:36pm
We're the Millers 5.5/10 (Very predictable)
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:11pm
The Family  6.5/10
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:09am
Titanic--sigh, 10/10
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:58am
"Inglorious Basterds" - 3/10

Ugh Sleepy

I've been dying to watch this movie for a real long time now, and finally had the opportunity when I was doing my hair last night.  I wish I had watched something else.

Quentin Tarrantino is an annoying film maker--not including the "Kill Bill" saga.  I haven't seen "Pulp Fiction" and said if IB was any good I'd give PF a watch, but f*ck that.

His movies are riddled with the same sh*t over and over again--loud horns in the music, or corny dancing, and ridiculous stereotypes.

Brad Pitt can't act.  I'm sorry, but he can't.  He played such a hick in this movie, and when he said he knew Italian (after one of the lead females said that his accent had to be flawless because the LAST soldier was killed for having a weird accent to his German), I thought he'd make that Italian on-point, and that nuccuh...

See for yourself:

Sleepy

They shoulda shot that mofo right where he stood for that sh*t.

I was so mad that this was like a WWII spoof, instead of being a story that COULD have happened.  They actually go so far as to have the Hitler in this movie die (trust me, I ain't spoiling nothing, it's not watchable, I'm doing you a favor).

The whole concept was ridiculous, and sloppy.

So many friggin' stereotypes:  The White guy was a hick, the British guy was cocky, the Germans were (of course) racist as hell, the Black guy was willing to die for the White woman.

Hated this movie.  Wish I never watched it.
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by xx_quanna_x xx_quanna_x wrote:

Hours w/ Paul walker (yes i was in a Paul walker mood)
4.089/10

I thought Hours was an old movie but i turns out it hasn't been released in the US yet (which explains why i knew nothing about it until browsing viooz)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 50>